Author Topic: cibers melenia tower  (Read 4748 times)

How old is he??? like 3?

he sounds like hes from the other side of the world...

The build's pretty nice. Come on, guys... he may spell horribly, but you can still make it out. This isn't Off-Topic, so talk about the build.

7/10 (For a retail build)

gyus dont make fun of ciber we all speak english but on the internet we are jsut 2 lazy to do it so plaese leav us alone so we can enjoy ourselves k????

im so sick ov bein pkcied on for my english skilsl it doesnt matter ok no matter wat i do it sj ust

"cannin stop posting stop spelling incroectly"
"cannon gtfo our form"

realy not funny guys please levea me alone and dont make fun of ciber cuz hes poor and from russia

when i said hes from russia i didnt mean to insult any russins on the form i just want to say that ciber is from third wrld cuontry and doesnt know english well so leave him alone and russia wont send  :cookieMonster: after da  :cookie: and george w  :panda: wont have to say that he will  :nes: the russians because they smell like codka and eat snow

ciber is cool just let him and his flelow foriners play blockland build stuff and hav fun

when i said hes from russia i didnt mean to insult any russins on the form i just want to say that ciber is from third wrld cuontry and doesnt know english well so leave him alone and russia wont send  :cookieMonster: after da  :cookie: and george w  :panda: wont have to say that he will  :nes: the russians because they smell like codka and eat snow

ciber is cool just let him and his flelow foriners play blockland build stuff and hav fun
translator (internet auto)

O ya, and 10/10 post when fin

Cannon's caught noobititis.

Ace

translator (internet auto)

Translation:
When I said he's from Russia, I didn't mean to insult any Russians on the forum. I just want to say that Ciber is from a third-world country and doesn't know how to speak English.

So leave him alone, and Russia won't send the cookie monster after the cookie, and George W. Bush won't have to say that he will nintendo the Russians because they smell like vodka and eat snow.

Ciber is cool. Just let him and his fellow foreigners play Blockland, build stuff, and have fun.

This is sad,out commuty is turning younger as the days pass :panda:

topic abandond becaus of flaming and im from tx

where is this planet tx ?

Cannon's caught noobititis.
You only needed itis. Not ititis. But I see what you did there.