Author Topic: WHERE DID THE TERRAIN GO???  (Read 5686 times)

This was a dumb post, But it wasnt a good idea to remove them really, Half the blockland population cant run the shaders.

Including me
 :panda:
I can't run shaders, but I'm glad for v21 because like people said before, it speeds up the update process.
Well thats not very fair, Is it?
It's the only thing he could do if he's unhappy.

he can do what he wants, it's his game

The terrain was eaten by zombies in the shadows

You aren't progressing.
Leave blockland if you are no longer happy.
Dude... I hate people like this who say "Leave blockland" Or "Quit blockland forever" Just say something else its not worth leaving blockland.

Btw just lock the topic maps are gone forever.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:40:29 PM by miniiron45 »

im on Jagguar's team PERRIOD.

Why not use v20?
that was the first update that used the downloader thing, so if you install v20 it will update to v21 automatically

im on Jagguar's team PERRIOD.
It's like going to a horse race and betting all your money on a fence post.

Dude... I hate people like this who say "Leave blockland" Or "Quit blockland forever" Just say something else its not worth leaving blockland.

Btw just lock the topic maps are gone forever.
That's a lot of people you hate

We have another WERE IS TERANE!!!!!!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: noob
Jesus christ this is getting old

Wrong section people who post this stuff should be banned.

I bought Blockland the best game in the world and I enjoyed it for many years, then badspot decided to ruin the game. bring back the terrain. I am so puzzled to why they would remove terrain it was like the second best part of the game because you could make your own maps and you could go into rtb and look for new exciting maps everyday and now they are gone. I bet he was thinking. Hey I think that having shadows is MUCH BETTER than HAVING PHYSICAL MAPS because everyone likes shade 10x better! seriously why did they do this????????????? 
Maps and terrain was lagging the hell out of computers and
It was hard to proccess. it also couldof messed up servers if we didint get rid of them/

dont worry tho. i am creating a game that has maps and stuff you might like
It might take a wile tho.

Maps and terrain was lagging the hell out of computers and
It was hard to proccess. it also couldof messed up servers if we didint get rid of them/

dont worry tho. i am creating a game that has maps and stuff you might like
It might take a wile tho.
I'm sure that will be fantastic.

why does everyone hate terrain now?

i'm with you on this one

i also want terrain back

Where have you been?
College <could be true
It's been removed since August 2012.