Author Topic: Names  (Read 1704 times)

Discuss your Blockland username and how you got it in the comments below.

(Some of you may have one name on Blockland and another on the forums.  If so, discuss both.)

My story (you might want to grab a blanket and some coffee):
I heard about Blockland from my little brother's friend's older brother back when it was still in beta back in January of 2007.  I then enjoyed the demo for about two months.  I then officially got my own Blockland key in March of 2007 receiving the Blockland Identification of 6959.

I then had my first name, which was Blockhead6959, of course.  After about three months, I found out how to change my name.  I decided to make my name Dum Pirite (please don't laugh, I was only seven years old at the time, and yes, I spelled them both wrong).  Strangly enough, my avatar was a pirate.  According to RTB, my name was at some point great572, skata dude4587 and cod black ops.  I don't have any memory of these, but I do believe that they were from when friends came over and had their turn playing Blockland...and changed my name without permission!

I one day decided to make my name Spongebob Squarepants.  Surprisingly, the name was not yet taken.  Shortly afterwards, I was banned from server.  The reason said, "Go back to your s***ty pineapple and die!"  After running and crying to my parents, I got back on Blockland.

I then went back to Dum Pirite and kept that name for about two years.  But then, one day, I met a player on a city build server named Clone.  I thought the name was pretty cool, and I wanted it to be my name.  However, he already the name, of course, so I couldn't do that.

The name Clone2 was then born on Thursday, January 1, 2009, at 2:35 PM...

...and it's stuck for the past five years....

I'm too lazy to put my story in mini tablet :c

Easy, "Fab" is the inicials of my first name, I was not that kind of dumb 9 year old child that can't change name, I changed my name 7 seconds after buying it.

I made up the name "Resonte" as a last name for an rp server on Gmod

yay me

Completely made up and learned later that it was a black girl name. Yay.

Maxx is my real first name.
There.

Silreath is an anagram for "Real stuff"

my dreams are a forgeted up place

I was watching T2: Judgement Day while eating candy, and I saw the scene of James Cameron's vision of the "future," and I saw the skulls.

Not even kidding.

Ingame: My brother was into ghost and medieval stuff a lot. I was young back then so he made my account. We shared it so he made the name of it "Phantom Knight"

Forum name: Welp after helping Pablo with some video I thought I should get around to making a forum account. Since his channel is "pablo wants a bagel" I originally made it "Best Bagel" Then I tried a few more times and the email never popped up. Apparently I kept misspelling it so I ended up with "Bester Bageler".

I usually associated my account names with the game I play. For example, my Minecraft account name is Craftineer.

I use my user name for every game I play.
It was first made by my friends when I started playing Club Penguin(before I knew about Blockland). I was 13 when my user name was made.
The name stuck ever since.

I don't even loving know.
I was just putting 2 and 2 together and look what I got.

My dad was making me a Toontown account when I was little and randomly came up with the name for me

...and then later I found out it was shared by some random girl on the internet I don't even know D:

I thought the Shyguy character from mario was cool so i used shyguy.