Author Topic: BL Forum Community  (Read 5926 times)

No. These are never the answer, unless the question is "what is never the answer".
okay :(

The Brony Hate Drama
Here's something about this. People seem to be completely polarized about bronies and it really pisses me off because there are plenty of them that are decent and unintrusive with what they enjoy. They recognize that it bothers some people to have ponies all over the forum and refrain from putting it there. There are also those who are the exact opposite and just spew it wherever they think that they can be at all relevant. My point is that the drama is a harsh reaction, but with a reasonable core complaint.

Here's something about this. People seem to be completely polarized about bronies and it really pisses me off because there are plenty of them that are decent and unintrusive with what they enjoy. They recognize that it bothers some people to have ponies all over the forum and refrain from putting it there. There are also those who are the exact opposite and just spew it wherever they think that they can be at all relevant. My point is that the drama is a harsh reaction, but with a reasonable core complaint.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I was just saying. I didn't mean anything.

> op says community is bad
> is trying to start a stuffstorm themself

i found a few problems

lole doublepost:

seriously blockman

uh

i don't get it

Because were blockheads and we kinda are in cube land.(sorta)

Because were blockheads and we kinda are in cube land.(sorta)

ah...

but still, this is why people turned on you before, i personally don't have a problem with it but i'd advise you'd stop before people get angry at you again.

ah...

but still, this is why people turned on you before, i personally don't have a problem with it but i'd advise you'd stop before people get angry at you again.
Mmk
Mabey I should make a topic on my little comical pictures I post. :D!

I agree this isn't funny.
But I still like it.

Double post combo!

Lol
K9 tooth.

Ontopic: Please put more info on how our Community is bad then just a simple sentence.

Shutup if you don't like the community, don't go on it, simple

Shutup if you don't like the community, don't go on it, simple
i feel like this is breaking a rule, but i don't know the rule

The first reaction image you've posted that was funny.
Good job, Blockman.