Author Topic: Best way to get bitcoins?  (Read 490 times)

what is bitcoins anyways?
is it free money?

all i saw was "Best way to get bit..." and came in here all set to explain all of the ins and outs of being a ladies' man
oh well
go get an ATI/AMD card, and then get to work before the e-conomy collapses again

-youwouldn'tdownloadacarsnip-
You would if it were possible.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 08:44:59 PM by Nonnel »

You could either buy them, or you could mine them.  I personally mine them using the bit coin mining program "bit minter".  This one is easiest to use in my opinion.  If you have a Nvidia graphics card, pretty much give up on mining.  Nvidia cards are terrible for bit coin mining.  And don't even think about mining with built in graphics

Make sure to download the free bit coin wallet too.

You could either buy them, or you could mine them.  I personally mine them using the bit coin mining program "bit minter".  This one is easiest to use in my opinion.  If you have a Nvidia graphics card, pretty much give up on mining.  Nvidia cards are terrible for bit coin mining.  And don't even think about mining with built in graphics

Make sure to download the free bit coin wallet too.
I has an intel card. Is that good?

play bingo bango bongo bonanza

i won 30 bitcoins from it

i wonder if anyone will get the refernec

hahahAHAHA
HAHAH
AHHAHAHAH
HAhaa
no

You could try, I don't see the problem with one.  Just make sure it is NOT integrated graphics.  Just download those two things I linked and see how fast you get mining

You could try, I don't see the problem with one.  Just make sure it is NOT integrated graphics.  Just download those two things I linked and see how fast you get mining
Lol

All Intel makes is integrated graphics.

didnt the price of bitcoins drop like 50% today