Aludane's Failed Spaceship Projects / A Graveyard of Scrap

Author Topic: Aludane's Failed Spaceship Projects / A Graveyard of Scrap  (Read 6757 times)

ALC related, Comblock related, and other failed designs that are no longer maintained or have had major alterations which led to large chunks of ship being discarded.

Any spaceship builder would understand this thread.

Codename - "ALCO"
Organisation - ALC
Fate - Abandoned due to loss of interest as well as internal room faults and design.

Codename - "ZAlCOR"
Organisation - ALC
Fate - Major reconstruction meant this part of the ship hull of about 20-30 rooms was discarded. Much of the interior has been destroyed due to heavy brick/event removal for a new design.

The image below shows a small room still being operated so that necessary interior stripping can be done.

Codename - "Galaxtos"
Organisation - N/A
Fate - Way too many bricks, poor room design.

Codename - "N/A"
Organisation - N/A
Fate - Multiple room faults, largely duplicated which meant poor ship design.

Codenmae - "N/A"
Organisation - Comblock
Fate - Lack of interior work and definition.
Former Space-station Comblock HQ

Unknown pieces that are lost in time -

I will possibly add more images (since I haven't given details on some of the Comblock related builds) and maybe a video of me exploring some of the interior (if it works out ok since it's extremely dark with no lights inside some of the rooms). I would say most of my projects fail and some of them survive.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 09:20:55 PM by aludane »

How come everything you make is amazing?
Edit: Well that was fun playing that map.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:54:24 AM by nienhaus1 »

I absolutely love this. I have always wanted to build a spaceship but could never dedicate myself enough, and if I ever I would try to build something like this. It's a shame you scrapped it.

Edit: my gosh, I just looked at the pictures again and this is really THE kind of spaceships I like. So lovey
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 05:00:35 PM by LoLBert »

Running a salvage minigame right now, you should disable sound downloads or it might add an extra minute or two of downloading.

Join here

The server is down now.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 09:17:31 PM by aludane »

I can't get on the server for some reason, but I find these saves sad, I have one kind of like it :(

saw it, loving awesome!

Those have to be the best screenshots i've ever seen.  :cookieMonster:

Those have to be the best screenshots i've ever seen.  :cookieMonster:
Thanks.

The one with the ALC logo is being completely re-done. I'm going to keep parts/patterns of the hull the same but I'm scrapping all of the interior.  Should be ready in a few months.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 03:57:53 PM by aludane »

Brought a tear to my eye.
Enough to make a hardened criminal cry.

This is an incredible build, Aludane.
The detail is simply amazing.

We would be able to see your ships better if you didn't add prissy environmental effects that obscure the entire ship with shadows/dust...