Poll

Do you hate him?

Yes
2 (7.1%)
No
26 (92.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: My Friend Cannot Be Considered a Human- He Hates Everything  (Read 1984 times)

What I find most interesting about OP is that he is willing to consider someone else not human for merely having different tastes than he has.

I have a friend that hates literally everything.  He doesn't listen to music, eats the same food every day (just for the nutrients) and doesn't hardly have social interaction with people.

But the guy is a genius
Aw, thanks man!

minecraft Does have stuffty graphics but some guy made a mod that makes minecraft realistic. your friend can hate all he likes, its his opinions. you can just say to god "THIS GUY HATES SOMETHING I LIKE. HE SHOULD NOT BE A HUMAN" If he hated everything he would hate his family,friends,etc. at least he is not like that. you see i hate a lot of things and im alright. i hate sponge bob and i think roblox is OK (don't take it seriously) i mean lots of people like roblox or hate spongebob.

Please THINK. think hard before you post something, if he hated his family and all that then thats something serious, if he hates games and all that stuff its his opinion. im not being dismissive im just telling you this :I

OP is a loving narcissist

Well that backfired on op