Slowsnow2's Deathrun!

Author Topic: Slowsnow2's Deathrun!  (Read 6651 times)

This is the official topic for a deathrun made by me, Dekshuduph, and hosted by my friend, Slowsnow2.

Admins
• Achoo
• TheFemalePyro
• Mystic
• Page Turner
• Deathbringer11901
• Kilser
• Mauritsio
• [WAT]FreeOwn[WAT]
• Redconer
• Visolator

Moderators
• Lokoso
• Cocainum
• Marshall Lee

Admin / Moderator Application
In-game name:
Blockland ID:
Timezone and time you'll be on:
Why should I make you admin or moderator?:

If you're applying for admin, your job will be to moderate the server-- using slightly more power than "moderators", build things that might be used later on in the server, like possible traps for a future deathrun, and/or communicate with other admins to make the server better (including informing Snow if someone is abusing their admin).
If we don't reply to you, we rejected your application. It's like how at the end of job interviews, they tell you they'll call within a week if they like you, because they don't have to deal with the trouble of telling you no. Edit your post to say if you no longer want to be an admin or mod.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:24:43 PM by darerd »

this is why you never press alt s

No pictures, no server, no nothing?
I don't understand.

sorry I pressed post instead of preview

The server is up, within 20 minutes we get over 30 players. o3o

I was on this server for an hour, most fun I've had since v20.

I had a blast at this server, the only suggestion I have is to make the server more lively by switching the environment a bit.

In-game name: Malinki
Blockland ID: 35642
Timezone and time you'll be on: GMT, Anytime from 3pm GMT to 10pm GMT
Why should I make you admin?: I think I'd be good at administrating your server because I'm pretty good at handling situations, and I'm reliable and responsible. I'm also fun-loving. ;D

In-game name: Malinki
Blockland ID: 35642
Timezone and time you'll be on: GMT, Anytime from 3pm GMT to 10pm GMT
Why should I make you admin?: I think I'd be good at administrating your server because I'm pretty good at handling situations, and I'm reliable and responsible. I'm also fun-loving. ;D

Italics: You think? You should be pretty sure that you are good at administrating before you post on an application.

Underline: The applicator must prove it, the flaw in applications like these.

Bold: Has nothing to do with the job at hand.

tl;dr
Remove the applications.

looks pretty bland to me

Probably because it isn't on the picture.

Now deathrun's are becoming the next big thing.

To get admin we have 2 know u. And 2 do that  u need 2 be on the server talk 2 us and report anybody who is breaking the rules.

Also the server is not bland. We r working on  a new project for the server and it well be out in a few days :)

from Ur superadmin MysticK9

This is the official topic for a deathrun made by me, Dekshuduph, and hosted by my friend, Slowsnow2.

Admins
- Achoo
- TheFemalePyro
- MysticK9
- Page Turner
- MysticalPhantasm
Moderators
-Lokoso
-Marshellee
-Kilser

Admin Application
In-game name: