Author Topic: Slowsnow2's Deathrun!  (Read 6567 times)

Hopefully slow snow didn't deleted my admin lounge

Nah, he didn't. I'm on the server right now. I can PM you the password if you want.

Visolator, Redconer and Page Turner have been doing some wierd stuff on the server.
Hopefully slow snow didn't deleted my admin lounge

Alright guys, I just want to clarify something, and we'll be talking to the admin application makers(?) more thoroughly to make sure they don't do stupid stuff like this.

No one uses the admin lounge so it's just clutter. And the first thing, something about admin consoles? What even is that? I'm assuming they're like, "admin abilities" or some stuff which I don't like because admins shouldn't cheat in the game or cause any sort of havoc (discord).

I'm just going to add this to OP now: If you're applying for admin, your job will be to moderate the server-- using slightly more power than "moderators", build things that might be used later on in the server, like possible traps for a future deathrun, and/or communicate with other admins to make the server better (including informing Snow if someone is abusing their admin).

And to address some other things:

Why is my admin gone? I didn't do anything.
Contact snow. Posting on the topic about it is kind of useless.

In-game Name: The Master Assasin
BL_ID: 33930
Time: 10:00am on the weekends 2:00 or 3:00  to 10:30pm
Reason to be admin: I would handle problems
I won't need to be explaining why this application won't be accepted.

In game name: Snow Fox64
BL_ID: 41513
TimeZone: Pacific WA,Vancouver 4:30 PM PST or PDT I forgot
Why?: Cause I'm responsible and good at adminship and most people recommend admin to me.
you never said yes or no to me :(

I never got a reply to my application so I decided to re-post it...

In-game name: Marioboy19
Blockland ID: 11270
Timezone and time you'll be on: MST and after school unless engaged with real life
Why should I make you admin?: I believe that I would be a good addition to the staff because: I have been playing on the server a lot, I am really good (in my own opinion) at being both a runner and a death, I am usually on when people are breaking rules, I am very mature unless I die (at which point lots of profanities emerge), and I am very friendly and helpful to the other players. I also don't actually want admin, just a staff position like moderator or something.

I would like to give an idea, probably add recommendations because it is very easy to just lie on these apps. Try to make sure that the person that recommends them is checked.

Hi, my ingame name is Box. I'd like to apply for mod.

In-game name:Box
Blockland ID: 41019 (Please don't judge me because of my high ID)
Timezone and time you'll be on: UTC+12 and I will be on for AT LEAST 2 hours or so everyday (since I cannot guarantee long periods of work because of school. But, if there is a problem, you can always contact me if any problems arise.)
Why should I make you admin (mod)?: I'd like to apply for the position because I am a huge fan of the server, and I'd like to continue my fun (and, for that matter everyone else) against people that break the rules and ultimately ruin the experience. These people are spawn glitchers, spammers and other people that decide to try and cease fun. And, along with moderation, I am up to do any odd jobs that you may want done, such as building and eventing. I am always there and I am a kind, very helpful person. I am very mature and I have a good sense of humor.

People who will recommend me: Kong123 (I was an admin on his Kong123 and Wink's Deathrace) and Whirlwind.

Thanks, I hope you give me a chance.

If you need anything (or have reached a decision) just reply to this thread or contact me on RTB.

Just like to bump this.
Cheers.

Visolator, Redconer and Page Turner have been doing some wierd  @#!*%  on the server.

I don't trust these guys anymore.

So which idiot made this? and why is it there. its unessessary. and i dont need it on my server. Where is it exactly?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:15:41 PM by slowsnow2 »

you never said yes or no to me :(
I never got a reply to my application so I decided to re-post it...
Just like to bump this.
Cheers.

One more thing to add: If we don't reply to you, we rejected your application. It's like how at the end of job interviews, they tell you they'll call within a week if they like you, because they don't have to deal with the trouble of telling you no.

In other words, go forget yourselves. Edit your post to say if you no longer want to be an admin or mod.

One more thing to add: If we don't reply to you, we rejected your application. It's like how at the end of job interviews, they tell you they'll call within a week if they like you, because they don't have to deal with the trouble of telling you no.

In other words, go forget yourselves. Edit your post to say if you no longer want to be an admin or mod.
:(

"go forget yourselves"

Wow. How rude.

I also think it's rude to simply not reply. Take some time and actually deny them.

In other words, go  @#!*%  yourselves. Edit your post to say if you no longer want to be an admin or mod.
Oh my.. o.o i was getting around to saying yes/no but, this works to...

So which idiot made this? and why is it there. its unessessary. and i dont need it on my server. Where is it exactly?
I have created this and removed it after a while, but it doesn't matter anymore, I am banned from the server and my admin was gone anyways <-- I was banned and my admin was revoked, guess not. To know who I am, my avatar says it. If you can't see it. The name is Visolator.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 05:09:54 PM by Advanced Bot »

In-Game Name: Mr. Formaggio
Blockland ID: 14397
Timezone and when I'll be on: GMT - 8 (PST), I'll be on usually any day of the week at anytime between 3:30PM and 11:00PM.
Reason you make me a mod: I am a self-sufficient (most of the time), determined person, who will enforce rules on a somewhat strict basis. Other times, I may act lewd, but still commit myself to the job.
Thank you.

In-Game Name: Mr. Formaggio
Blockland ID: 14397
Timezone and when I'll be on: GMT - 8 (PST), I'll be on usually any day of the week at anytime between 3:30PM and 11:00PM.
Reason you make me a mod: I am a self-sufficient (most of the time), determined person, who will enforce rules on a somewhat strict basis. Other times, I may act lewd, but still commit myself to the job.
Thank you.
I like your application