Slowsnow2's Deathrun!

Author Topic: Slowsnow2's Deathrun!  (Read 6665 times)

IGN: Lokoso
BL_ID: 34545
Timzone and Time Available: Central time and Available on week days 3:30 PM to 9:00 PM and anytime on weekends.
Why should you make me an admin?: I am very trustworthy even though I may act crazy and annoying at times. I already enforce the rules as a Moderator, and I think I do a good job of it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 03:30:06 AM by Lokoso »

IGN: Cubøid
BL_ID: 27409
Timezone and Time Available: Atlantic Standard Time (AST), and 3:00 - 5:00, depending on whether I'm busy or not.
Why should you make me an admin?: Unlike most admins I've noticed, I don't forget around when something bad is happening. I'm mature and, in alot of cases, really fun too!

In-game name: Mauritsio

Blockland ID: 21331

Timezone and time you'll be on: GMT +1, Available weekdays 4 PM - 9 PM (sometimes earlier), weekends 9 AM - 9 PM

Why should I make you admin?: I have had many experience with administration. Especially a year back, in my own Deathrun server, where I'd hit around 25 players a day. I recieved lots of positive comments.  Furthermore, the kick/ban button is never my first weapon. I discuss with our troublemaker about what he'd/she'd done and if he/she would kindly stop doing that. If the person truly protests, then the kick button comes in. Any further protests result in a temporary ban. Never perma, everyone deserves a second chance, now do they? I also like to interact with other players alot too, not just sit back and chat only during trouble.

EDIT: This got accepted but they never replied to me ;_;
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 02:42:57 AM by Mauritsio »

IGN: Lokoso
BL_ID: 34545
Timzone and Time Available: Central time and Available on week days 3:30 PM to 9:00 PM and anytime on weekends.
Why should you make me an admin?: I am very trustworthy even though I may act crazy and annoying at times. I already enforce the rules as a Moderator, and I think I do a good job of it.

Poor lok even if u post it ur still not going 2 get it

silly silly boy

Admin Application
In-game name: hudzell
Blockland ID: 35701
Timezone and time you'll be on: Central
Why should I make you admin?: I have been admin on many other servers, and I've never, ever been demoted as an admin. Also I am a really good admin, I take care of lot's of stuff, and I think you'll be happy with me as an admin.

Whoops, I forgot, I'm usually available between 2 PM - 12 AM Central Time.

In game name: Snow Fox64
BL_ID: 41513
TimeZone: Pacific WA,Vancouver 4:30 PM PST or PDT I forgot
Why?: Cause I'm responsible and good at adminship and most people recommend admin to me.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 12:33:59 AM by Executive »

In-game name: SiliconCactus
Blockland ID: 22088
Timezone and time you'll be on: EST, 5:00PM-1:30AM
Why should I make you admin?: I am an administrator on Pecon7's server. While there, I practice defusing situations, solving arguments, and watching out for rascally troublemakers. I feel I would fit this position, and I have the experience to prove it. Thank you for your time.

I don't want to sound rude but...
It's just wait for the death to press the button.
The traps should not be 16x32 that is WAY too big.

Just leaving it out there if you want some improvements.

I think you guys should start changing the build and environment around of the server every month, because as of now it's gotten boring.

I would like to apply for a staff position.

In-game name: Marioboy19
Blockland ID: 11270
Timezone and time you'll be on: MST and after school unless engaged with real life
Why should I make you admin?: I believe that I would be a good addition to the staff because: I have been playing on the server a lot, I am really good (in my own opinion) at being both a runner and a death, I am usually on when people are breaking rules, I am very mature unless I die (at which point lots of profanities emerge), and I am very friendly and helpful to the other players.

I also don't actually want admin, just a staff position like moderator or something.

I think you guys should start changing the build and environment around of the server every month, because as of now it's gotten boring.

We are... ;)

In-Game name: Cocainum
Blockland ID: 39889
Timezone: CDT -5
Why?: Becuase i want to be a dragon and fly around and forget stuff up as a  dragon.(P.S. I can host admin  :panda: :iceCream:minigames for those of higharchy ranking and above. BAMF.

In-Game name: Cocainum
Blockland ID: 39889
Timezone: CDT -5
Why?: Becuase i want to be a dragon and fly around and forget stuff up as a  dragon.(P.S. I can host admin  :panda: :iceCream:minigames for those of higharchy ranking and above. BAMF.
Best application 2013