Author Topic: How did Pewdiepie ever become famous?  (Read 5958 times)

ffffffFFffalse

Except it isn't false you punk bitch.

I remember them talking about it in one episode but I'm not sifting through that garbage to find it

itt stop liking things I don't like

I remember them talking about it in one episode but I'm not sifting through that garbage to find it
they were was talking about yes at a point and said they was look because one few said similar to

did not say of any inspiring of them

not as if it matters too much anyway

they were was talking about yes at a point and said they was look because one few said similar to

what the forget jesus christ

what the forget jesus christ
i don't see what the issue is i wrote that very well

i don't see what the issue is i wrote that very well

brother you pissed on yo keyboard then wiped it up with a crusty jizzrag

QUICK CALL AN AMBULANCE

THIS MAN IS HAVING A STROKE

itt stop liking things I don't like
more like in this universe

yes

man, i don't care what anyone says, watching the best friends lads getting so excited about fighting armstrong in jetstream sam's dlc for MGR was the best loving thing

You guys are pretty silly when you compare Gamegrumps to Pewdiepie. You should notice that in Gamegrumps there are 2 people playing the games and in Pewdiepie's channel there is only 1. Although pewdiepie is very unfunny in every way. Gamegrumps at least tries to do some kind of "stand-up" or have general fun discussions that i actually care to listen to.

Youtube is luck based.

no, it's based on how well you share things

apparently pewdiepie used to be creative and then started resorting to being dumber once he realized it gets more subs.

Two best friends is great but its scripted

gamegrumps is just two guys

TBF =/= Gamegrumps