Author Topic: How did Pewdiepie ever become famous?  (Read 5982 times)

I mean really, he's so cheesy and fake and just plain dumb. It's like within 1 and a half years, he suddenly exploded into this massive bubble. He always acts like he's so special and better than everyone else, he always is "reserved". I really dislike that. He puts barely any effort into his videos, his jokes are overused and unfunny. Everything seems to be staged.
It looks like game commentaries are the new big thing.

(FYI: A new similar channel to Pewdie that has gotten much popularity called GameGrumps has gotten much attention and could very well top Poodiepie)

Youtube is luck based.

(FYI: A new similar channel to Pewdie that has gotten much popularity called GameGrumps has gotten much attention and could very well top Poodiepie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

By this I meant how they are similar.

Yeah no stuff they would top Pewdiepie

They're loving Arin Hansen and Jon Jafari

Youtube is luck based.
This. Either you get lucky, or you just become one of those channels that sinks to the depths of youtube.

It looks like game commentaries are the new big thing.

Goobieplz, it has been that way for a while.

I don't feel he is reserved.

Well, welcome back Igloos

please

no

gamegrumps is awsome

please

no

gamegrumps is awsome

hahahaha no

Two Best Friends is superior in every way

(and was GameGrump's inspiration)

hahahaha no

Two Best Friends is superior in every way

(and was GameGrump's inspiration)