Author Topic: Perlin Noise and RagnaTheBroedge - Heartless pricks stirring up stuffstorms.  (Read 5430 times)

Right, but a lot of people feel the same way as I do.

And I did mean it was my opinion in that post.

well then start saying its your opinion and stop treating it like fact

well then start saying its your opinion and stop treating it like fact
Dude.

I DID say it was my opinion in that post.

You should be more worried about the actual bombers instead of a lame video, lol.

I can't believe you.
You are the single most loving annoying cunt in the world. You are a single minded prick who  completely ignores everything we tell you. I'm done loving explaining to you. Shut the forget up and ignore the topic if you don't agree with the contents.

I can't believe you.
You are the single most loving annoying cunt in the world. You are a single minded prick who  completely ignores everything we tell you. I'm done loving explaining to you. Shut the forget up and ignore the topic if you don't agree with the contents.
Calm down.

I can't believe you.
See? This is what I'm ALSO talking about.

Not the bombing, not the video, not the goddamn topic, you attitude against people who don't think it's funny.

Not the bombing, not the video, not the goddamn topic, you attitude against people who don't think it's funny.
No that's his attitude of people who make stupid dramas lol.

I think their attitude towards you is because you're so hostile towards them not because you didn't find it funny. So just ending your hostility would probably solve the problem you have with them. On the matter of them finding it funny offending you, would it make you feel better if Badspot set up a system where everyone has to run their topics through you first and anything you deem not funny we can throw out and ban discussion of as to not upset you? You should set up a petition.

No that's his attitude of people who make stupid dramas lol.
I think their attitude towards you is because you're so hostile towards them not because you didn't find it funny. So just ending your hostility would probably solve the problem you have with them. On the matter of them finding it funny offending you, would it make you feel better if Badspot set up a system where everyone has to run their topics through you first and anything you deem not funny we can throw out and ban discussion of as to not upset you? You should set up a petition.
He was hostile to other people first.

Get this through your thick ass monday skulls
we find this funny
we don't find the event funny
we find the video making fun of the event funny
we don't find the fact that there is an 8 year old kid dead because of this funny lies
we find the funny little music going with a tragic event kind of funny.

we aren't ill
we aren't sick
we are normal people who can take a loving joke.
go back to your mommy and come back when you can take a joke.
This is my current thought:

> every day in africa 30,000 children under the age of 5 die.
> people still have a ton of fun making racial slurs about black people.

> every blue moon a handful of white people die (rarely ever over 500)
> people crack a few jokes and start getting vagina cramps
Why is it so hard to accept that this is funny? You guys are acting like single minded pricks.Wait since when did I have rep
Different sense of humor =/= Edgy
Please understand your vocabulary before spewing your garbage into my thread.

I mean really, he threatened us with saying the word edgy marked as being dismissive to the thread.

acer, i'm sure you skimmed through this already but i'll just post it a second time
finding the CORLO TERRORITA music funny when played over the boston explosion video
[size=20]DOES NOT EQUAL[/size]
finding the whole boston thing funny.

just a reminder. i felt sorry for everyone who didn't emerge unscathed from the whole thing but I chuckled at the video anyway.

Sorry to bump the drama, but Perlin posted a grotesque image of a man which his leg blown off from the bombing.

Now do you see where I am coming from?

well even the original owners of those accounts i can do without.

yawn lol

Perlins account was hacked. What a shame.

Sorry to bump the drama, but Perlin posted a grotesque image of a man which his leg blown off from the bombing.

Now do you see where I am coming from?
pretty sure accounts are being hacked again, don't think its the real perlin.