Author Topic: Igloos - Topic Whoring  (Read 24652 times)

Well Igloos was using his "tourettes" as an excuse for what he said
he's claiming that what skull candy said was similar

Stop putting it in quotations. I didn't use anything as an excuse, you are looking foolish. And that doesn't make sense.

Well Igloos was using his "tourettes" as an excuse for what he said
Where?

Stop putting it in quotations. I didn't use anything as an excuse, you are looking foolish. And that doesn't make sense.
Where?
I was planning on staying out of my drama's, but with this one I can't. I never insulted one of Alyx's relatives, and I'm not kidding about having Tourette's or Parkinson's. Stop saying that I'm pretending, because I'm not. I don't know how many times I have to say this.

What does that even prove? I don't get it. Skull Candy just accused me of faking my Parkinson's and Tourette's, so I told him to stop and explained to him why I brought it up. Do you comprehend English?

Excuse me, I never said it did. Stop twisting everything.
And probably Skull gets seizures because of the drugs he uses, who knows.
yes we get it you are 100% anti-drug

Tourettes doesn't implement into typing I don't think. If it was than it'd be like:
"Hey I was walking down the snake road"
Tourettes is a poor excuse.

Tourettes doesn't implement into typing I don't think. If it was than it'd be like:
"Hey I was walking down the snake road"
Tourettes is a poor excuse.

Yes I know that, but I never said it did. Why are you people putting words into my mouth which I've never indicated, said, or implied? It's getting very frustrating.

What does that even prove? I don't get it. Skull Candy just accused me of faking my Parkinson's and Tourette's, so I told him to stop and explained to him why I brought it up. Do you comprehend English?
1. Its a she
2. It doesn't matter what someone says over the internet because I could be a loving dog for what  you could know
3. Why post that on the drama? if that has nothing to do with the topic.

Yes I know that, but I never said it did. Why are you people putting words into my mouth which I've never indicated, said, or implied? It's getting very frustrating.

I never made it as an excuse for anything either.
Each little word I say is turned into a flame war by a few of you, wow.

1. Its a she
2. It doesn't matter what someone says over the internet because I could be a loving dog for what  you could know
3. Why post that on the drama? if that has nothing to do with the topic.

1.) I don't care
2.) Well then, it doesn't matter if Maxx's mom has MS because by your logic, Maxx is lying about that, and also by your logic, Skull would be lying about having epilepsy too
3.) It is 100% relevant to this

Sadly I think that the "I don't care rule" is only if he says he doesn't care about what the OP says in a topic or that hes saying the topic was pointless.