Poll

Are you going to play it once it is finished?

Yes
6 (75%)
Maybe
2 (25%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: [PHP/JS/Browser game] Earth Simulator (based on Earth 2.0 games)  (Read 2764 times)

Earth Simulator is a PHP and JS browser game that is currently and privately in development. On 18 April I've started the progress on this game with a simple login, register came a day later and then it was beginning to take shape. Since I saw and joined the Earth forum game of Shinji, I had always a great idea to turn this entire thing into a browser game.

You can join the early Alpha game right
http://www.earthsimulator.ca.vu

Development

Earth Simulator will be an economic browser game where players can start their own empire or join an existing empire. Empires can leave their planet when they are in civilization stage, and can leave the solar system if they reached the space stage. Traveling between stars should take five minutes.

I don't need any beta-testers at the moment, since I've already three people chosen.

Progress

Login - 100%
Register - 100%
Update ID - 100%

Important
Anti-SQL Injection - 90%
MD5 passwords - 100%

General
Create Empire - 0%
Join existing Empire - 0%
News System - 100%
Close Window(s) - 100%

Galaxy
Visit stars - 100%
Visiting planets - 10%
Making countries - 2%
Posting news about countries - 2%

Phone System
Private Message system - 100%
Profile updating - 100%
Members list - 100%

Multiplayer
Chatbox - 0%
Private Chatbox - 0%

Screenshots

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:23:53 AM by Antares »

This game looks super fun, keep up the good work.

looks awesome

This game looks super fun, keep up the good work.

Thank you guys! I have spend my entire weekend in this project to get it right. :D

This are some pictures when I just started with it. The Habbo GUI images were used to make up the style before I made my own GUI.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:05:22 PM by Antares »

I will continue later today when I am done with school.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:17:37 AM by Antares »

I haven't been working for a while on this browser game right now. I think I lost my short experience of PHP in my head right now. Anyone who is older then 15 and has a knowledge of PHP is welcome. I'm working on this stuff:

- Visit planet surfaces
- Money based system for the warfare shop
- Isometric city building