Author Topic: School Yours explanation (Good or bad)  (Read 2256 times)

Ok peeps This topic is about...well....School. Do you hate Your school? Do you like it? Explain.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 02:35:32 PM by GhostDaTa »

I like mine, mainly because my teachers are understanding of me (well most), the work isn't too hard, it can be stressing at times though, but the kids are nice, the school is kept well, its renovated completely, its never filthy (our bathrooms are spotless).
I like mine overall.

Oh you're russian? That explains the topic title.

I quite liked the school I went to untill I moved away and had to be homeschooled.

Mine...er...bad....Teachers are really mean some times. God bath rooms are really a huge mess... Dam

Aside from 75% of  teachers, the aides for those "special" kids, and the secretary being bitchy, I do like school.

Aside from 75% of  teachers, the aides for those "special" kids, and the secretary being bitchy, I do like school.
Dam...

School?

School is where you go to learn a bunch on skills you'll most likely never use in life
I don't want to learn how to find the angle of the slope, I just want to walk up it and move on with my life.

You walk into the school and tell them what you want to be in life, and you should learn the set of skills you need for that profession.



Then after there all done with that they'll block all the good websites on the Internet and expect you to use computers to learn stuff.
Apparently they think students will fight each other over things on social networks
Because for what ever reason, they think they wont fight as long as they don't post it during school.



Fine :C

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 02:14:40 PM by Rainzx¹ »

More rant coming soon

For the sake of all of us, please hold your peace. I've lost enough brain cells already :(

Hate it. Full of unfunny and boring teachers. I cannot help but fall asleep.

Hate it. Full of unfunny and boring teachers. I cannot help but fall asleep.

It's weird for me since in most classes; I'm the youngest student by 1 year or 2.
My economics teacher is boring.

I like it, but my teachers aren't allowed to understand sarcasm for some reason so there is this annoying cunt who keeps pretending to give a damn about the teachers just so he could win their loving trust or something.



our school has piece of stuff teachers who blatantly lie about a-level choices which are needed for your future career
*cough*Danny Boy*cough*

Good.
At the moment it's sunny and we actually have music in the playground at lunchtime.