Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
School Yours explanation (Good or bad)
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: School Yours explanation (Good or bad) (Read 2253 times)
BubbaGum
April 23, 2013, 02:48:37 PM
Wow I love school it's pretty cool and I learn a lot wow such a fun place I'm not even being sarcastic!!!
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Crispy_
April 23, 2013, 02:53:54 PM
The school at my city is stuff.
The school I have transferred to is amazing.
Tom Gunn
April 23, 2013, 02:58:59 PM
Any public school can be stuff
Any homeschool method can be stuff
Most schooling methods have its cons. We just think about them more than the pros.
Alyx Vance
April 23, 2013, 04:36:31 PM
Teachers aren't too good, school is dirty, some bathroom stall are missing doors, food is terrible.
My friends are here and the schools layout is kind of simple so its alright.
Forgot to add that it is over crowded.
«
Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:48:31 PM by Alyx Vance
»
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
School Yours explanation (Good or bad)