Lego City Undercover should had been on the Vita.

Author Topic: Lego City Undercover should had been on the Vita.  (Read 5085 times)

Probably the most handicapped decision LEGO ever made
No, the most handicapped decision was to keep making bad quick hash Lego games based on movies and release them every 6 months.

Also the third was to have the undercover game load the whole city whenever you enter an outdoors area.

No, the most handicapped decision was to keep making bad quick hash Lego games based on movies and release them every 6 months.
You sure? Cause that seemed to be doing pretty well for them.

You sure? Cause that seemed to be doing pretty well for them.
The quality of the games is absolutely horrible. If you have played the first few or so Lego games, you would know how repetitive they are. They are pretty much pushing garbage on a conveyor belt out to the public.

Should have released it for the computer too. I'm kind of disappointed. Anyways, I loved Lego Island 2 on the ps1. It didn't have too many issues on the console as it had on the computer version.

I'm sick of nintendos non-handheld consoles. They're far too much trouble.

It looks like this?

Really?
This game looks stuff
Why would you want to play that

The quality of the games is absolutely horrible. If you have played the first few or so Lego games, you would know how repetitive they are. They are pretty much pushing garbage on a conveyor belt out to the public.
I loved Lego Star Wars, and I remember having lots of fun playing Lego Indy at a friend's house. They didn't feel repetitive to me, I was too busy having fun.

This game looks stuff
I dunno, maybe it was released in 2001?

This game looks stuff
Are you intentionally trying to sound dumb?

I loved Lego Star Wars, and I remember having lots of fun playing Lego Indy at a friend's house. They didn't feel repetitive to me, I was too busy having fun.
I lost all my hope in the Lego series in the Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure game or whatever it was called. It is loving terrible.

Tonkka just doesn't know how to have fun.

Tonkka just doesn't know how to have fun.

Tonkka: CoD is so much better than Lego!!!!1

The only original lego game in years and they release it exclusively.

Probably the most handicapped decision LEGO ever made
Or not buying Blockland. ;)

Tonkka: CoD is so much better than Lego!!!!1
But i don't own a single COD game.

Infact i have never played a COD game.

But i don't own a single COD game.

Infact i have never played a COD game.

I think it was a joke.

except nobody bought the vita