Lego City Undercover should had been on the Vita.

Author Topic: Lego City Undercover should had been on the Vita.  (Read 5080 times)

I want a vita because WipeOut

except nobody bought the vita

It's getting there, it's hard to appease people with handheld systems.

I honestly think it would of done better on the PS3 and vita. The PS3 even gets second screen support with the vita.

The only lego game TT makes that isn't based off a stupid movie and it's an exclusive.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:23:49 AM by Thé Lord Tony »

I honestly think it would of done better on the PS3 and vita. The PS3 even gets second screen support with the vita.

The only lego game TT makes that isn't based off a stupid movie and it's an exclusive.
why do you cry about nintendo so much

did you come home one day to your mom loving a wii instead of your Sonydad?  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

why do you cry about nintendo so much

did you come home one day to your mom loving a wii instead of your Sonydad?  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
Probably because the PS1 was originally a SNES add-on abandoned by Nintendo.

Probably because the PS1 was originally a SNES add-on abandoned by Nintendo.

After the original deal with Sony fell through, Nintendo continued its partnership with Philips. The deal produced a few games featuring Nintendo characters for Philips's CD-i multimedia device, but never resulted in a CD-ROM add-on for the SNES.[4] The CD-i itself was pegged as a commercial failure.[5]
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:46:32 AM by Thé Lord Tony »

I rather have the Sony SNES-CD over the Nintendo CD-I.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:55:03 AM by Thé Lord Tony »

I rather have the Playstation One over the Nintendo CD-I.  :cookieMonster:
Nice that when you get pissed off you try to troll me.

And the CD-I wasn't a Nintendo console, idiot. Nintendo only gave Philips the rights to use Nintendo characters to make games. When Nintendo noticed how horrific the games were they canceled all the future games in the works for the CD-i and have been acting like nothing happened.

EDIT: Now Tony is trying argue that the SNES add-on would have done well  if Sony and Nintendo had stayed together.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 05:05:58 AM by Tonkka² »

Wii-U has half the memory of a PS3 and the PS3 has half the memory of a PS4.

If Lego City Undercover were on PS4 they could put in just much more potential in that game.

Wii-U has half the memory of a PS3 and the PS3 has half the memory of a PS4.

If Lego City Undercover were on PS4 they could put in just much more potential in that game.
specs for proof?

specs for proof?

The PS4 has 8gb of GDDR5 ram.  The Wii U 2gb of DDR3.

The Wii U has a memory bandwidth of 12.8gb/s

Wii U = 12.8gb/s (+ edram)

360 = 22.4gb/s (+ edram)

PS3 = 22.6gb/s

PS4 = 176gb/s

Your "next generation" wii-u is just half the power of a PS3.

Good loving god
Talk about late to the party

If you really think this then you don't seem to understand the other factors.
The fact of the matter is is that Lego City Undercover is not a game targeted for your age group anymore, it's targeted to much younger children, and what handheld do you think younger children have? Hint: It's the family friendly Nintendo console. Kids don't care about graphics or the occasional slow down issue, they have much lower standards. I could easily see my eight year old sister loving this, and honestly I think it'd be unfair on a lot of children if they'd just gone with Vita and PS3.
Now maybe it'd be okay if they did another port ALONGSIDE the WiiU and 3DS games, but honestly the amount of money it would take to do probably wouldn't make good profit for Travellers Tales as not as many people would buy it (see: age range and sales figures).

Nintendo is making Bayonetta 2 on a family friendly console. Which was known for loveual innuendo and half naked witches. The console doesn't seem to be moving in the family friendly only section anymore.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 05:52:37 AM by Thé Lord Tony »

You're both missing the point here. It doesn't matter if the Wii U is family friendly or not, why can't TT just put their game on PS3/Xbox 360 as well?