Poll

LONG LIVE THE...

Greenwood Bandits
Modernizers
Republic
Green Mafia (lmao)
Preachers (lmao)

Author Topic: WinterBite Ch3: Strongholds Bloody Course [RP] [CH3 Started!!!]  (Read 209151 times)

Who is going to host the server now?

gOOB hOsT iT HAs BeeN DECIDED

Really interested to see who you guys will go through for hosting :/

I edited my application and sent Theportalmaster a message about it.

Still no reply.

I edited my application and sent Theportalmaster a message about it.

Still no reply.

Sorry, sort of busy dealing with this whole closing-RTB issue. My PM box has also been filled with teoras1's pm's so it's hard to deal with things.

Who is going to host the server now?

Really interested to see who you guys will go through for hosting :/

As I said before, I can either wait for a nice new Blockland service to pop up, build my own server and wait four months or so (where I live right now has copper wiring aka unreliable for hosting; moving in some months time so the server be way faster) or buy a private network and host it into that. I also know a few people who rent out their own servers, and I can talk to them about it. Either way, not quite dead yet. Consider this prep time for events and building; possibly Yukon.

Oh, and expect frostbitten to released by then alongside the new whitelist stuff (everyone being able to join as long as an admin is online). Don't hold this against me though.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:32:57 AM by Theportalmaster »

Sorry, sort of busy dealing with this whole closing-RTB issue. My PM box has also been filled with teoras1's pm's so it's hard to deal with things.

As I said before, I can either wait for a nice new Blockland service to pop up, build my own server and wait four months or so (where I live right now has copper wiring aka unreliable for hosting; moving in some months time so the server be way faster) or buy a private network and host it into that. I also know a few people who rent out their own servers, and I can talk to them about it. Either way, not quite dead yet. Consider this prep time for events and building; possibly Yukon.

Oh, and expect frostbitten to released by then alongside the new whitelist stuff (everyone being able to join as long as an admin is online). Don't hold this against me though.
It's OK, I understand that bad excuse reason.

Just search for it and you'll see the grammar mistakes I saw and changed.

How was it filled by my pm's if I just sent you about 9 pm's a few days ago since you kept replying to me? Anyways, I hate that RTB is closing.

How was it filled by my pm's if I just sent you about 9 pm's a few days ago since you kept replying to me? Anyways, I hate that RTB is closing.
Also, I understand how much of a pain I was and I am not expecting to be unbanned. It was a bad day since I was stressed but I cant tell you why, its personal reasons. As I said to portal, I am sorry for being a richard.

Can I be accepted or denied please?

Also, I understand how much of a pain I was and I am not expecting to be unbanned. It was a bad day since I was stressed but I cant tell you why, its personal reasons. As I said to portal, I am sorry for being a richard.
Great. Turns out that the entire name change argument was complete waste of time if it wasn't already.

Great. Turns out that the entire name change argument was complete waste of time if it wasn't already.
What? I only changed my name because people were requesting that I host my mini empires via rtb chat and I didnt really didnt like the old name. I decided I can use my other new one I came up with. I can change it if you want? Lol.

My Reaction to Alessia coming out of the tree.