Author Topic: Banned from Ibams server for placing seaweed grass.  (Read 2253 times)

I come to this guys server often, I help with the stuff he builds and I have super admin.
I built a few crates and then later on I placed seaweed grass on the ceiling I told him.
This is what happens:

Sorry the images are backwards read from bottom to top.

well it would be much more legible if he actually was fluent in english.

well it would be much more legible if he actually was fluent in english.

I repeatedly asked him if he was from a diffrent country.

"yes
keep it"
I would have removed your admin status just for that, personally :I

"yes
keep it"
I would have removed your admin status just for that, personally :I
why

why
as far as I can tell, OP is going on this server and helping the guy with something he's making
if I was making something on my server, and you helped in a way that I didn't like, I'd tell you not to do that. it'd be fine if you disagreed, and explained why. but telling me to leave it there?

and seaweed grass on a ceiling... I can't think of any times that it would look good

as far as I can tell, OP is going on this server and helping the guy with something he's making
if I was making something on my server, and you helped in a way that I didn't like, I'd tell you not to do that. it'd be fine if you disagreed, and explained why. but telling me to leave it there?

and seaweed grass on a ceiling... I can't think of any times that it would look good
i don't think the Op was telling ibam to leave it there otherwise there would be consequences, more as a "leave it there, i think it looks nice." even removing his admin would be harsh.

seaweed grass on a ceiling could be for a variety of things.

i don't think the Op was telling ibam to leave it there otherwise there would be consequences, more as a "leave it there, i think it looks nice." even removing his admin would be harsh.

seaweed grass on a ceiling could be for a variety of things.

We were building a subway map.
He instantly deadmined me removed me from trust list and banned me.

Ibam sent me a random friend request on RTB and kept telling me to come to his server so I can get free super admin for no reason

This guy is handicapped

Ibam sent me a random friend request on RTB and kept telling me to come to his server so I can get free super admin for no reason

This guy is handicapped

^

He unbanned me I came back.
I asked to replace a window he had a really spammy use of a "window"
So then I asked trust then he ignores me I told him I was gonna fix the door.
He tells me to get out, then bans me again.

Well you're reputation isn't that good on the forum. I wouldn't think of it going to that extreme.

Same goes for me. Instant de-admin. Both are in the wrong here.
I would take criticism but I don't like being bossed around by a bunch of queer admins.

lol seagrass in a subway

and what the forget lol
that guy seems like a friend