2013/05/03 - We made it!

Author Topic: 2013/05/03 - We made it!  (Read 45647 times)

What about the 8000 key gap? Just skipped it?
read other posts than the op next time

"ogm ban badpot he put misleden topic title"

That's great. I hope the sales will grow a bit from now. Although after looking at Blockland from a cynical standpoint, this game needs loads of improvement.
I'm pretty sure that if someone reviews the game they will be tackling the most obvious issues we have (e.g. shadow quality being bad, shadows & shaders taking loads of performance costs) and giving the game a low score completely ignoring the size of the development team. The reason why Minecraft is getting away with all of its flaws (Final release being buggy, mobs have no AI, NPC's cannot communicate, unfinished blocks and mobs) is because people keep blabbing about how Minecraft was made by just one person, "Notch", as if it was something so new and amazing.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:21:01 AM by Tonkka² »

Why does it say that the game is 2GB? I thought the base game was less that a quarter of a gigabyte.

How big of a cut does Amazon take? I hope you're not losing money on this, Badspot.

Why does it say that the game is 2GB? I thought the base game was less that a quarter of a gigabyte.
hes probably taking into account all the crap that gets loaded into the cache for playing online. I'd rather him overshoot the space requirement than have it 'run out of room' trying to dl 1GB of mods while playing online even though the game said it only needs 250MB

hes probably taking into account all the crap that gets loaded into the cache for playing online. I'd rather him overshoot the space requirement than have it 'run out of room' trying to dl 1GB of mods while playing online even though the game said it only needs 250MB
your point is understandable, but it doesn't specifically state that it only needs 250MB, it states it needs a minimum which would be correct if he did not include the server downloads. This only leads people to believe that they need to wait at least 2 hours to even be able to play the game in single player.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 07:48:44 AM by General »

what percentage are we at on greenlight now?

what percentage are we at on greenlight now?
not how it works anymore. They only greenlight games that are popular instead of ones that are wanted

Saw this a couple of days ago, thought it had been up there for a while didn't realize you couldn't buy it.

Very cool.
I hope this gives Blockland's sales a nice boost.

Great to see the game being pushed out there.

This is awesome, I'm glad that we finally made it.
Has anyone bought a copy of Blockland from Amazon so far? I know it was just released.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 12:08:04 PM by Igloos »

It's not steam, but I hope it does give that extra push forward