2013/05/03 - We made it!

Author Topic: 2013/05/03 - We made it!  (Read 45651 times)

I don't really know if it's completely true, but honestly customer service is pretty bad.
Especially RTB's support email; sent an email to it 2 months ago, still no reply.
Yeah, I also once sent an email once, no reply.

I don't really know if it's completely true, but honestly customer service is pretty bad.
Especially RTB's support email; sent an email to it 2 months ago, still no reply.
I sent an e-mail asking to be unbanned and got a reply within a minute.

That really shows where Ephialtes' priorities are.

oh god haha

oh god haha

And your point is
? he's just quoting to show he had the same response titanium man did.

? he's just quoting to show he had the same response titanium man did.
oh

Yeah, I also once sent an email once, no reply.

The difference being you pay for Blockland and you get RTB for free. I'm under no obligation to provide customer service. You kids really have no idea how the world works, you just have this random idea you're entitled to this stuff for no reason. Time to grow up!

The difference being you pay for Blockland and you get RTB for free. I'm under no obligation to provide customer service. You kids really have no idea how the world works, you just have this random idea you're entitled to this stuff for no reason. Time to grow up!

So we have to pay for the RTB service to get a response from the RTB customer service? bwahaha that was funny
I don't think that the Blockland support emails + RTB support emails would exist if we weren't "entitled" to it.

So we have to pay for the RTB service to get a response from the RTB customer service? bwahaha that was funny
I don't think that the Blockland support emails + RTB support emails would exist if we weren't "entitled" to it.
What's so hard to understand about that? Blockland has support because it costs money, so Badspot has to (?)provide some kind of support (idk if there are any laws for that, probably not) . RTB has support because Ephi is a nice person who wants feedback on his mod so he can improve it. Ephi doesn't have to do this.

What's so hard to understand about that? Blockland has support because it costs money, so Badspot has to (?)provide some kind of support (idk if there are any laws for that, probably not) . RTB has support because Ephi is a nice person who wants feedback on his mod so he can improve it. Ephi doesn't have to do this.

Yes I understand that, but most businesses and services whether it be online or in real life HAVE some sort of support service, while here we do but nobody ever replies to anything.

Yes I understand that, but most businesses and services whether it be online or in real life HAVE some sort of support service, while here we do but nobody ever replies to anything.

You don't get it. RTB is a free service that Ephialtes generously runs (and pays for) for the community. People have lives outside of the internet, and that stuff always takes priority. He has no obligation to respond to your messages.

Alright, but we are paying Badspot money, so we need support for Blockland.

You don't get it. RTB is a free service that Ephialtes generously runs (and pays for) for the community. People have lives outside of the internet, and that stuff always takes priority. He has no obligation to respond to your messages.
Why hold onto something you can't be bothered to deal with?