Author Topic: "Seach" Missing  (Read 13107 times)

I'm pretty sure the TBM drama is over, but you can never be sure with these people.  The new generation of this bullstuff just seems to be based on harassment and generalized crime.

The following people are active users and have been directly involved with account hijacking, phishing, hacking attempts, credit card fraud or DDoS attacks:
  • dotdotcircle
  • jazz
  • lando the climber
  • okiver
  • slicksilver

Their motivation seems to be that I have wronged them in some way by banning them, or because I am too successful, or not successful enough.  I can't really figure it out.  Anyway, they need revenge on me or the blockland forum or something because I didn't let them post trojans or endlessly harass people or buy the game with stolen credit cards.  It doesn't really make any sense.
I am scared, what will we do if this happens again?
Also, I must ask, is the security for certain happenings like this low?
If so we gotta upgrade security things, in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure the TBM drama is over, but you can never be sure with these people.  The new generation of this bullstuff just seems to be based on harassment and generalized crime.

The following people are active users and have been directly involved with account hijacking, phishing, hacking attempts, credit card fraud or DDoS attacks:
  • dotdotcircle
  • jazz
  • lando the climber
  • okiver
  • slicksilver

Their motivation seems to be that I have wronged them in some way by banning them, or because I am too successful, or not successful enough.  I can't really figure it out.  Anyway, they need revenge on me or the blockland forum or something because I didn't let them post trojans or endlessly harass people or buy the game with stolen credit cards.  It doesn't really make any sense.
Quote from: Steam
Never tell your password to anyone.
10:57 AM - Okiver: hola
10:50 AM - Okiver: senorita
10:50 AM - LeetZero: Hi
10:50 AM - Okiver: long time no see
10:50 AM - LeetZero: True.
10:50 AM - Okiver: still playing blockland?
10:51 AM - Okiver: :P
10:51 AM - LeetZero: Yeah.
10:51 AM - Okiver: It's not just you! http://blockland.us looks down from here.
10:51 AM - Okiver: megusta
10:51 AM - LeetZero: Lol.
10:51 AM - LeetZero: Your fault?
10:51 AM - Okiver: maybe
10:51 AM - Okiver: So ppl can't auth to BL now
10:51 AM - LeetZero: waitforget
10:52 AM - Okiver: u playing it right now
10:52 AM - LeetZero: Yeah.
10:52 AM - LeetZero: Well, just saved.
10:52 AM - Okiver: oh lol
10:52 AM - LeetZero: If I crash, I don't mind
10:52 AM - LeetZero: lol
10:52 AM - Okiver: sorry
10:52 AM - Okiver: xD
10:52 AM - Okiver: can you query online servers?
10:52 AM - LeetZero: Neop.
10:52 AM - Okiver: :D
A bit later, I got the query error. But it's back now.
So yeah, Okiver confirmed for this bullstuff.

Why not IP-Ban them from your DNS itself, or something?

Additionally,

Quote from: Steam
10:56 AM - LeetZero: Well, why are you doing this?
10:57 AM - Okiver: bored
10:57 AM - Okiver: lol
10:57 AM - LeetZero: Any other reason :V
10:57 AM - Okiver: Gonna see if I can change the game codes to my own auth server and connect ot the game
10:57 AM - LeetZero: Why not DDoS another game?
10:57 AM - Okiver: to*
10:57 AM - Okiver: like some ppl did
10:57 AM - LeetZero: OR website. OR nothing else.
10:57 AM - LeetZero: Not Blockland at least.
10:57 AM - Okiver: and if i ddos another game
10:57 AM - Okiver: why ddos that game and not another game
10:57 AM - Okiver: duh
10:57 AM - LeetZero: Just, not Blockland.
10:57 AM - LeetZero: Because.
10:57 AM - Okiver: Why not Blockland
10:58 AM - Okiver: Why not ddos the game im so hated in and banned perm

Yeah, he's upset about being hated and being perma'd. Also watch out for the Auth servers, if he actually manages to do anything that is.

Isn't hacking supossed to be a federal crime?

It's no surprise Okiver is involved, Every time he does something he begs for attention on the blockland steam group.

Just discovered this delicious tempting exploit that could grant access to everyones profile informations plus every key registered on the Blockland Forums -- Should I email badspot about it or shouldn't I? I still wonder what it would benefit me.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:17:28 AM by tails »

A bit later, I got the query error. But it's back now.
So yeah, Okiver confirmed for this bullstuff.

Why not IP-Ban them from your DNS itself, or something?

Additionally,

Yeah, he's upset about being hated and being perma'd. Also watch out for the Auth servers, if he actually manages to do anything that is.
Or here's an idea, he could instead:
1. Be a productive person who doesn't piss people off.
or
2. Learn from the obvious mistakes that he made and admit that he is to blame for why he's hated and perma banned so that he can not make the same mistakes again.

Yes! The search is back :D

Yes! The search is back :D
seach*

ok this joke is getting old

What's wrong with the search button? It is here and it works for me.

What's wrong with the search button? It is here and it works for me.
You're chronologically impaired.

Badspot

• Administrator
I believe okiver to be mentally ill.  He has sent me several emails where he claims he has never done anything wrong and blames me for banning him as if I did it for no reason.  He denies that he committed fraud despite the undeniable fact that he hijacked someones amazon credentials and purchased 8+ keys in one day in a Self Delete spamming binge on the forum.  He thinks it is unreasonable that I don't give one of his keys back to him after this.  Normally I would dismiss this as trolling but the earnestness and persistence of it makes me think that it is genuine delusion. 

The real problem is that okiver does not live in America, he lives in Denmark.  The best address I have for him is:
Code: [Select]
mette esmann
byskov alle 2, 2 tv
slagelse
Denmark

If anyone wants to look up how to actually report him, that'd be fine. 

I believe okiver to be mentally ill.  He has sent me several emails where he claims he has never done anything wrong and blames me for banning him as if I did it for no reason.  He denies that he committed fraud despite the undeniable fact that he hijacked someones amazon credentials and purchased 8+ keys in one day in a Self Delete spamming binge on the forum.  He thinks it is unreasonable that I don't give one of his keys back to him after this.  Normally I would dismiss this as trolling but the earnestness and persistence of it makes me think that it is genuine delusion.  

The real problem is that okiver does not live in America, he lives in Denmark.  The best address I have for him is:
mette esmann
byskov alle 2, 2 tv
slagelse
Denmark

Well, "mette esmann" is a female name, so the name is probably not correct.
The address seems fine enough though, it's a valid address and everything. It's in an apartment block in Østsjælland ("East Zealand").

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 03:21:18 AM by Port »

DDoS is the funniest combination of letters on the planet.

Anyway, I remember when we made enemies of certain people who got heavily drama'd, but now we're fighting criminals it seems.

Find him for us, Port.

You're our only hope.

Well, "mette esmann" is a female name, so the name is probably not correct.
The address seems fine enough though, it's a valid address and everything. It's in an apartment block in Østsjælland ("East Zealand").

A good deal of his IP history originates from Denmark and when he first bought BL (which I'm guessing is what Badspot's going by) he probably used his mom's card or something.

I believe okiver to be mentally ill.  He has sent me several emails where he claims he has never done anything wrong and blames me for banning him as if I did it for no reason.  He denies that he committed fraud despite the undeniable fact that he hijacked someones amazon credentials and purchased 8+ keys in one day in a Self Delete spamming binge on the forum.  He thinks it is unreasonable that I don't give one of his keys back to him after this.  Normally I would dismiss this as trolling but the earnestness and persistence of it makes me think that it is genuine delusion. 

The real problem is that okiver does not live in America, he lives in Denmark.  The best address I have for him is:
mette esmann
byskov alle 2, 2 tv
slagelse
Denmark

Contact his internet provider and tell them the situation. They'll shut off his internet and contact the authorities for you.