Author Topic: Shop discussion  (Read 10316 times)

Put posts related to stuff you're selling, willing to sell, or willing to buy here.  OP intentionally left blank to prevent confusion.

Currently selling
  • Plutonium & Teak Crossbows, $2000 each.  I'm way overstocked on these lovely devices, and I'm passing the savings onto you!  Cheaper, more powerful, and far more handsome than the "Quality Crossbows" sold by the Shop Keeper.

Currently buying
  • Hematite and Iron.  I currently need a total of 15 iron, 45 hematite, or some combined equivalent.  Will accept any reasonably-priced offer.

Does anyone have some spare plutonium? Enough to make a shield center with?

Does anyone have some spare plutonium? Enough to make a shield center with?

I only have one plutonium, not quite enough for a shield center.  I used the rest of it making all my crossbows.

On another note, I see someone put up 10 steel for $10,000.  Tempting, but I need iron or hematite, not steel.  Not to mention it's crazy expensive.

its not that crazy expensive.
i mean, porto gave me tons of $$$ :)

also i have some plut, but im using it for a shield if i recall.

I only have one plutonium, not quite enough for a shield center.  I used the rest of it making all my crossbows.

How much for at least one plutonium?

Selling update: Nobody bought any of my crossbows, so I lowered the price even futher.  They are now only $1500 each!  If you've ever wanted a cheap, top-quality crossbow, now's your chance.  Crazy?  Yes, but I need to get rid of these damn things.

Buying update: Big thanks to whoever put up the 5 iron for sale!  I still need 10 iron or 30 hematite for my goal, though, and any amount helps.

How much for at least one plutonium?

I put mine up for sale for $250.  Someone else put one up for $1000.  If you really need them, I recommend snagging them before someone else does.

Update: Darkcop bought all my extra crossbows because he has way too much cash, and I reached my iron goal.  Consider my goals met, I guess.

Update: Darkcop bought all my extra crossbows because he has way too much cash, and I reached my iron goal.  Consider my goals met, I guess.

Awesome ay :P