Author Topic: Dino Storm - Dinosaurs, cowboys and space guns!  (Read 2475 times)

I had to repost this because I accidently clicked ''Post'' when I just started typing.

About
Like cowboys? Dinosaurs? Space guns? Then this game is for you. It uses Java and can be played in your browser. Unlike most browser games of its kind, it involves combat and can be played in all 3 control schemes (WASD, Mouse and Arrow Keys). It also has a membership, but as a non-member, you still have a lot of privileges.

Instead of choosing loads of servers, you have the choice to choose your region/continent, and it supplies you with ''instances'' of an area. So, for example, if you're from the US, you can play with other people in your country. Instances are so you have a choice of where you want to go, or how many players you want to be with in that area.

The game has a quest system, which awards you with items used for levelling your weapons and dino, as well as experience and coins. Quests have an option called ''Follow this Quest'', which shows you footprints which lead to the place to obtain the quest items. So if it was a quest where you had to collect stuff from enemies, you can always get help for where the enemies are.

Not sure what to do next? Check the Game Guide (icon like a book.)
More info is told to you once you start to play.

Gameplay

More to be added soon!

Forumer's Profiles
Chappers Dragonium - ChappersTeddy
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:37:21 PM by ChappersTeddy »

interesting will check it out when i get home

interesting will check it out when i get home
It's Bank Holiday for me :)

Agh, I don't want to triple post, but bump!