Author Topic: My parents are getting a divorce  (Read 1137 times)

What should I expect?

two rooms full of stuff for you.

Make up love.
not between them

You should expect them to be divorced.
I can't imagine any other outcome from this situation that would be expected to happen

We're probably less qualified to discuss the outcome of your parents divorce than your parents are.

If you're worried, sit down with them and talk about it.

Sure, there are people on these forums who have parents who have divorced, but that doesn't mean their situation will be anything like yours.

I've been through two divorces. All that really happens is you lose a parent for a while, and the one you're left with will generally fly off the handle when you bring up the divorce. Depending on how much you like your parents it could either be really hard on you or just life as usual.

Edit: Forgot how to English.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 08:21:24 AM by .Atlas »

and the one you're left with will generally fly off the handle when you bring up the handle.

Bitches can't handle the handle

Mine got divorced in 3rd grade. It's not going to be easy but you will get used to it

Mine got divorced in 5th grade. you will get used to it

Aw that sucks man. Sorry about your parents.

Your parents are getting divorced? Sorry to hear that mate.

I've been through two divorces. All that really happens is you lose a parent for a while, and the one you're left with will generally fly off the handle when you bring up the divorce. Depending on how much you like your parents it could either be really hard on you or just life as usual.

Edit: Forgot how to English.
So your biological parents got divorced, one remarried and then got divorced again?

commitment issues ahoy