Lando The Climber, DOU, Nal, and Runite...Mass Chat Spam

Author Topic: Lando The Climber, DOU, Nal, and Runite...Mass Chat Spam  (Read 10171 times)

To be honest here, I do believe Nal and DrenDran. They wouldn't act like this. DrenDran didn't attack any servers and Nal was possibly RAT'd. I mean it happened before on these forums that involved Lando.

Never mind. I take this back, too much proof that prove these forgets guilty.

I was in the skype call, but all I did is that I watched them do it, I never loaded any spambots, I just watched them do it since I have never seen anything like it before, but to be serious, I never did anything, I promise that I never did anything on my life.

I have proof that you were spamming numbers in the chat.
-img snip-
What am I even looking at lol
At least my proof looks like actual chat:
http://s12.postimg.org/akohy1enh/nice.png

I got a chat mod on the server, hopefully that didn't screw it up.

(and if you don't think Freek would spam... why the forget was he in the call?)

I was in the skype call, but all I did is that I watched them do it, I never loaded any spambots, I just watched them do it since I have never seen anything like it before, but to be serious, I never did anything, I promise that I never did anything on my life.
no ones accusing you

I got a chat mod on the server, hopefully that didn't screw it up.

whoops

The reason my chat looks different is because I downloaded a chat modifier and changed my main chat font to Impact (like the Blockland font).
The reason I was in the call was because MaroonCacti stopped talking to me for the day and I decided to join back into that call to see if you were still spamming and would try to prevent you guys from doing so.

Nal and DrenDran are completely guilty.

I don't think Maxx is guilty because there is no evidence so far that he spammed servers, and in the call he said that he was not following along with the other spammers.

The reason my chat looks different is because I downloaded a chat modifier and changed my main chat font to Impact (like the Blockland font).
The reason I was in the call was because MaroonCacti stopped talking to me for the day and I decided to join back into that call to see if you were still spamming and would try to prevent you guys from doing so.
Nal and DrenDran are completely guilty.

I don't think Maxx is guilty because there is no evidence so far that he spammed servers, and in the call he said that he was not following along with the other spammers.
1. Apparently was a wittness but doesn't know what happened.
2. Was in a call with the supposed "spammers"
3. My logs (i got more) look more realistic than yours.

lol alright buddy

Anyone else smell the bullstuff? DrenDran you're just digging yourself a grave.

whoops
Because I would say "ttt has trolled your server".
That's just a console command and a foolish way to make yourself look like a dipforget.
1. Apparently was a wittness but doesn't know what happened.
2. Was in a call with the supposed "spammers"
3. My logs (i got more) look more realistic than yours.

lol alright buddy

How does my chat not look real to you. Would I seriously take the time to shop chat logs? The guy who just called everyone out on the spamming would really shop chat logs to make himself look good. That would be you except nobodies believing you.

You guys remember yesterday when our biggest problem was Igloos  .-.

Shame, I really thought Nal was a cool guy.

Freek, add me on skype and paste their conversation. I'll testify if the chat is real or not.
Skype is mr.jacksaunt

Runite, Lando The Climber, Nal, DrenDran, Eepos, cooperduper should all have their keys revoked for this, and I am referring to every possible alt they have as well.

Freek is the only one I am willing to bet was not involved further because the only proof was a single line of "ttt has trolled your server 3, and is the ONLY one speaking out about the incident.

I am willing to bet DrenDran's logs were modified, through the use of the tree viewer within Blockland.