Author Topic: Liddle Anarchist BLID 41901- Giving out free keys?  (Read 8190 times)

So what does it do?
Convert the first 5 letters so you can scare a noob by telling them?
Generate random letters to mcreate a "fake" key?
Generate an actual real key?
generates a fake key with the first 5 digits of the persons key (can easily be found, check previous posts)
to scare them

Fake keys. He also didn't hack the blockland client to bypass the authentication server.

He just expects us to be scared of him because he thinks he's got a big game in hacking.

Eepos is mentally handicapped for anyone who is actually wondering. Not using that just as a bland insult, he actually has a mental illness.

My god eepos is getting drama'd every single day
It's almost like glass

generates a fake key with the first 5 digits of the persons key (can easily be found, check previous posts)
to scare them
Why does making a useless fail script like that get a person revoked?
The other one can easily check that that isn't actually his key

By the way he's doing all this stuff just to troll Maxx.

Why the forget isn't his key revoked yet? Fake or not he's only here to cause trouble.

Uh
You can't get banned for posting fake keys.
Once again, Eepos is talking out of his ass.
My god eepos is getting drama'd every single day
It's almost like glass
We all know that Glass is a douche because of so many dramas about him.
Give Eepos another year of full handicap, and posting a drama about him will end up being another beaten horse corpse.

By the way can anyone confirm that Eepos is actually 21? I really doubt it. He acts like he's 12 or something.

By the way can anyone confirm that Eepos is actually 21? I really doubt it. He acts like he's 12 or something.
Gonna say he's around his teenage years.

Gonna say he's around his teenage years.

I thought if you typed something remotely close to a key it would block it out / tell you "do not give your key to anyone"

I thought if you typed something remotely close to a key it would block it out / tell you "do not give your key to anyone"
Console commands.