Author Topic: Some Screenshots for Greenlight/Features Tab  (Read 3595 times)

These are screenshots that I sort of deem worthy to be on the "features" tab on the Blockland website and also maybe the steam greenlight page. I am missing a few which I will try and work on right now but for others feel free to post! Badspot, please put these on Steam greenlight!

« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 06:15:56 AM by Altiris »

The current features tab contains terrain/interiors. Silly badspot.

The "Vehicles" shot doesn't display the vehicles well enough. It should be a row of cars or a group of vehicles or a close up or something.

The "Vehicles" shot doesn't display the vehicles well enough. It should be a row of cars or a group of vehicles or a close up or something.
Yeah youre right, I wanted to use that picture though because of the lovey jump. However I get what you mean, I think I can use a picture Filipe posted in the gallery.

Alright Filipe (thanks) posted a stuffload of lovey ass pictures on the 4th page of this thread http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=230518.45 which picture should I use, its really hard to pick? I was thinking of going with the first picture but it has usernames (unless if you guys feel like that isnt bothersome)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 08:21:22 PM by Altiris »

Please take a screenshot of the following:

A tdm

Bots from the not holes

Brick Cart

Building

Tools

Shaders

We don't need the stuffty subtexts in those pictures

We don't need the stuffty subtexts in those pictures
Since when do you speak for the BL community, I dont find them stuffty, my initial ideas were to have screenshots to replace the ones in the "Features" tab but since these screenshots can be applied to other areas, might as well put em on greenlight as we dont really have any screenshots there that show off the other aspects of Blockland (besides bricks). If you don't like them feel free to try and take them off because I am not.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 09:13:11 PM by Altiris »

I decided to make a poster instead

Let's glue this poster in every wall on the main cities of our land, let's do it!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 09:20:47 PM by Filipe »

Since when do you speak for the BL community, I dont find them stuffty, my initial ideas were to have screenshots to replace the ones in the "Features" tab but since these screenshots can be applied to other areas, might as well put em on greenlight as we dont really have any screenshots there that show off the other aspects of Blockland (besides bricks). If you don't like them feel free to try and take them off because I am not.
Yes, thank you for editing your post to be more vehement. I don't in fact speak for anyone except myself, and nowhere did I give you the impression that I do. You're acting like a child.

Yes, thank you for editing your post to be more vehement. I don't in fact speak for anyone except myself, and nowhere did I give you the impression that I do. You're acting like a child.
Hee hee funny that was a vocab word a month or so ago. You said we so unless you have little buddies I don't know who else you are talking to

-snip-
Let's glue this poster in every wall on the main cities of our land, let's do it!
replace "need" with want

what editor do you use

Bumped for greenlight promotion. I will be also be uploading one or two more pictures.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 06:16:19 AM by Altiris »

Hee hee funny that was a vocab word a month or so ago. You said we so unless you have little buddies I don't know who else you are talking to
Are you high or something? Nothing you've said in this quote makes any sense