Author Topic: Colorset Editor V1.6 [IMGS]  (Read 26616 times)

or you could just

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//                                                                                                            //
//  ////////    ////////    //                ////////    //////      //    ////////    ////////    //////    //
//  //          //    //    //                //          //    //    //       //       //    //    //    //  //
//  //          //    //    //                //          //    //    //       //       //    //    //    //  //
//  //          //    //    //                ////////    //    //    //       //       //    //    //////    //
//  //          //    //    //                //          //    //    //       //       //    //    ////      //
//  //          //    //    //                //          //    //    //       //       //    //    //  //    //
//  ////////    ////////    ////////          ////////    //////      //       //       ////////    //    //  //
//                                                                                                            //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// By Zeblote //
////////////////

Yay, finally I know a use for tt tags

...and lazyness has overrun me again

[i mg width=900]http://i.imgur.com/raIgOh3.png[/img]

:c
Oh stuff, I tidied up my dropbox last night and must have removed that too
Fixed

I really like this.

I made an edited version of Trueno's. I took out the ones that I didn't ever really use and added some more useful colors. I added my own dark standard column. I added two new soft colors (4th column, 1 and 3 down). I added a darker special gray (7th column, 3 down). I was thinking of replacing the special purple at the bottom right with a dark transparent. What do you guys think?

Any suggestions? Anything I should change?

If you guys want it, I can post a download link.

I really like this.

I made an edited version of Trueno's. I took out the ones that I didn't ever really use and added some more useful colors. I added my own dark standard column. I added two new soft colors (4th column, 1 and 3 down). I added a darker special gray (7th column, 3 down). I was thinking of replacing the special purple at the bottom right with a dark transparent. What do you guys think?

Any suggestions? Anything I should change?

If you guys want it, I can post a download link.
Everything past the 4th column is good, but the first 3 columns are too bright.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 11:21:08 PM by RaR »

I went to edit my colorset, made some changes, saved it, but when I went to go start my server to check it out in-game, it was suddenly gone. I tried restarting Blockland, but they still weren't there. The files are still in my add-ons folder, the files made from when I created my colorset, but in the start game menu, it's gone, except for "Button". The "Button" colorset was before I made changes and now I can't find my edited version. I also can't load my original colorset because it doesn't give me an option to.

Look:

Help, this colorset took me a while to make!

I went to edit my colorset, made some changes, saved it, but when I went to go start my server to check it out in-game, it was suddenly gone. I tried restarting Blockland, but they still weren't there. The files are still in my add-ons folder, the files made from when I created my colorset, but in the start game menu, it's gone, except for "Button". The "Button" colorset was before I made changes and now I can't find my edited version. I also can't load my original colorset because it doesn't give me an option to.

Look:

[i mg width=1000 height=775]http://i39.tinypic.com/x6g7q9.png[/img]

[I MG]http://i39.tinypic.com/35kojeq.png[/img]

Help, this colorset took me a while to make!
Check your add-ons folder, is the colorset folder there?

If it is, make sure that the folder name doesn't contain spaces. Rename it if it does.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:45:44 AM by Zeblote »

its not showing up

[im g width=1000 height=583]http://i.imgur.com/ADmmah6.jpg[/img]

http://pastebin.com/pJQfsyQD
You didn't put it in your add-ons folder

Check your add-ons folder, is the colorset folder there?

If it is, make sure that the folder name doesn't contain spaces. Rename it if it does.
Haha, I fixed it and then came here and read this. Well, now I know.

Anyways, here is my fixed colorset. I made the Standards, Dark Standards, and Transparent Standards a bit darker, as well as a few of the softs. I also replaced the Specials purple with a darker transparent color (because not many shades of purple are really needed).

What do you guys think? Anything else that should be changed/fixed? Suggestions?

Haha, I fixed it and then came here and read this. Well, now I know.

Anyways, here is my fixed colorset. I made the Standards, Dark Standards, and Transparent Standards a bit darker, as well as a few of the softs. I also replaced the Specials purple with a darker transparent color (because not many shades of purple are really needed).

What do you guys think? Anything else that should be changed/fixed? Suggestions?
It looks a  bit better, but just changing the luminosity doesn't really cut it. Some hue/saturation stuff may need changing too.