2013/05/14 - Blockland r1864

Author Topic: 2013/05/14 - Blockland r1864  (Read 48949 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
  • Updated hamachi LAN address detection from 5.*.*.* to 25.*.*.* - this should fix authentication failures for people in the newly issued 5.* address space.
  • Changed "octVertex::validate - out of range" errors from fatal asserts to simple checks.  Now when the error happens you may see some missing brick geometry but the game won't crash.
  • 'Unknown texID' error message now displays brick filename
  • Added some error messages to webcom_postserver

Ooh! More fixes. I like this.

• Changed "octVertex::validate - out of range" errors from fatal asserts to simple checks.  Now when the error happens you may see some missing brick geometry but the game won't crash.

Oh thank goodness. This has been causing problems for me.

• Updated hamachi LAN address detection from 5.*.*.* to 25.*.*.* - this should fix authentication failures for people in the newly issued 5.* address space.
  • Changed "octVertex::validate - out of range" errors from fatal asserts to simple checks.  Now when the error happens you may see some missing brick geometry but the game won't crash.
  • 'Unknown texID' error message now displays brick filename
  • Added some error messages to webcom_postserver
Awesome

Wow. An update again. :D

Wow. An update again. :D
It's been like 2 months since the last one lol

Oh thank goodness. This has been causing problems for me.
This will help me a lot with that forest tree brick I made. People hated me because their game crashed, and I had no idea why, but this was in the console.

Badspot get back online...
...and fix the player list that you broke with this update

Badspot get back online...
...and fix the player list that you broke with this update
What happened to it??

Thanks again for the bug fixes...I thought it was something else though. Im starting to speculate the removal of terrains only paved way for Shaders and nothing else.

What happened to it??
When you join a server hosted with the new version, the player list will only continue yourself.
You do see people who join after yourself, but people who joined before yourself will not be on the list.

Is there a new zombies gamemode with this update or did I download something? The gamemode has the rampage image on it and it also requires "Weapon_Package_HK" again, im not sure if I downloaded something.