2013/05/14 - Blockland r1864

Author Topic: 2013/05/14 - Blockland r1864  (Read 48952 times)

It would also be nice to have more ambient sounds, some music perhaps and vehicle sounds.
Yes forever.

All I want is hair
what does that have to do with this topic?

Btw, i hope Badspot makes Advanced vehicle physics in the next major update, like your car falls apart in collisions and falls.  (especially explosions) :3

Btw, i hope Badspot makes Advanced vehicle physics in the next major update, like your car falls apart in collisions and falls.  (especially explosions) :3
what does that have to do with this topic?

Nice update, loving the out of range fix

There is a problem with undulu on your server. Shouldn't it be even? And the colour of the bricks are also suppose to be transparent but they aren't.

There is a problem with undulu on your server. Shouldn't it be even? And the colour of the bricks are also suppose to be transparent but they aren't.
Undulu revolutions are calculated based on the physical size of the brick, so they won't be even, unlike waterfx
Those are also transparent, just not very

Yeah, the transparency is most notable in the lowest ones. You can see the stud design of the bricks under them.

You Guys Should Add a "Whats New?"
Button On the Blockland
Title Screen It'd Be pretty Nifty...

Button On the Blockland

It would be nice..

Button On the Blockland
Ooh, I like that idea. I'm surprised I haven't noticed anyone mention that before.

Button On the Blockland
why has no one thought of this

It was brought up a lot in the original topic about the launcher, but Badspot never did it. I think he said it was a low priority.

There is a small typo in the "Too many datablocks" gui. Not anything critical, but probably something to fix in next update?

Button On the Blockland
Yes. This would be a lot easier than posting another topic every time there are a few bug fixes.