2013/05/14 - Blockland r1864

Author Topic: 2013/05/14 - Blockland r1864  (Read 48968 times)

Oh, we don't use the actual water anymore? That's a shame.
Nope, I tried to use a flood mod that detects water and it wasn't able to detect the water I made.

Nope, I tried to use a flood mod that detects water and it wasn't able to detect the water I made.
What do you mean? Like in a raycast?

No, that mod just iterates through the MissionGroup looking for WaterBlock objects.

No, what port said
No, that mod just iterates through the MissionGroup looking for WaterBlock objects.
^^

Code: [Select]
ERROR : ShapeBase::setNodeColor() - Couldn't find node "LSki"
BackTrace: ->SkiWeaponimage::onFire->Player::startSkiing->[TankPackage]ShapeBase::setNodeColor
Giving skis to sharks causes console errors.

What's Hamachi?
Hamachi is an application that is capable of establishing direct links between computers that are behind NAT firewalls without requiring reconfiguration; in other words, it establishes a connection over the Internet that emulates the connection that would exist if the computers were connected over a local area network (LAN).

Whats the Program Post Key in Blockland v1865

What?  Blockland can host with Hamachi?  Since when?  How do you even host BL with Hamachi?

What?  Blockland can host with Hamachi?  Since when?  How do you even host BL with Hamachi?

You can't, unless you modify Blockland.exe.

Since a long time ago. It's to prevent people from playing online games with the demo.

Since a long time ago. It's to prevent people from playing online games with the demo.

Err.. did you misread something in that post? :p

What?  Blockland can host with Hamachi?  Since when?

Since a long time ago.

Err.. did you misread something in that post? :p

Ah.. yes.