Poll

What do you think?

Add 2 more crafting items
2 (15.4%)
2 more rooms
1 (7.7%)
Cafetorium please
4 (30.8%)
Just add more detail(comment what detail)
2 (15.4%)
add 2 more rooms and 2 more vents
2 (15.4%)
Add a woodworking shop
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: [BlockHead]'s new jail!  (Read 5428 times)

Hello all! It's me [BlockHead] (BL_ID = 26396) Reposting my jail topic.
As some of you read, this will be a jail Escape/Break/RP or what ever you want to call it.... and you might be thinking "Oh great, yet another crappy jail" No no and more no. This shall and will not be crappy as  I am here to make a awesome jail escape!(This speech was suppost to be motivational).

I have a few mods that this uses.
VCE, oh lovely VCE is here to save the day. I'm using VCE to make my jail, such as crafting systems and vents to break.
Gravity cats firearms- Boy oh boy do these pack a nice a hard punch, some weapons will be gravitycats weapons.
Round bricks and fence bricks- Im using wirefence mod, extra fences mod and the round bricks (Poles and fences)


I have a few picture that would be cool for you to see.
[/URL][/img]



As you can see by one of the pics above, I ave a crafting system. You can make two wepons and might later make it to 4 weapons. The crafting system uses 4 materials for a shotgun and 3 for a pistol. The crafting is a bit easy and fun. I do want more ideas, but later on all prison cells should get a starting advantage to make it like a massive prison-break. The weapons you get from crafting will be a TF2 scattergun or a barginbin pistol.


RULES:
Never freekill(you can kill if in the guards spawn or in vents or any other place you need to break into.)
No suspecting. Meaning you saw the user get the weapon, or did not, don't assume they have weapons.
No puppy-guarding. Do not follow prisoners constantaly, leave the alone   to have fun.
The yard is a place to be in. Prisoners may be in yard, its not illegal.
Do not help prisoners by giving weapons or keys.
When prisoners are in cells, think of it as they are secretly crafting. act like the shelf is not there
and always have fun.


I Might do admin Applications but not now. I have 2 admins.
Maskedmuffin12
lordoftheferrets


I cant really upload my map to a RUNNING server, I have to portforward....



Please give Ideas and use the poll.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:47:16 PM by Lemonade »


Needs more info, do you need moderaters?
I app for that,
* Admins?
* How many people (1/20?)
*mor pictures,
*Keep this updated

Needs more info, do you need moderaters?
I app for that,
* Admins?
* How many people (1/20?)
*mor pictures,
*Keep this updated


the reason he doesn't have applications is because people become admin and don't do stuff.

or maybe he just forgot.

the reason he doesn't have applications is because people become admin and don't do stuff.

or maybe he just forgot.
This.

Oaky, I added admin list. But I havvent seem them in a while. Server cant be run either.

@Charels, Because old one was spammy.

Oaky, I added admin list. But I havvent seem them in a while. Server cant be run either.
Good job! One step closer to making that rp better!
Right?[/size

hehe, Thanks. Anyways I hope my dad is not up to his trickery getting my hopes up, to just let them down again by lying to my face about fort forwarding

Lol ghost, what do you mean by Right? in the small font?

What should I add in hallways? Im kinda puzzled on ideas.



i think it needs to be bigger, like add more stuff to it that hardly any other jail RPs had like offices and sleeping quarters for cops with overnight shifts, advanced gym, advanced bathrooms, advanced.. EVERYTHING!! :I

Lol Thanks for the feedback. Im using the jail as a template, Meaning it will be basic, until I add stuff to it.