Author Topic: Darkstride's Twisted Spring Tournament! [League of Legends]  (Read 1815 times)

Yeah I wanna sign up, me and another member have to get ranked

Cool, I forgot to post on league forums yesterday so I'll be doing that today. Weather or not it's going to explode on there I don't know. So submit them sooner than later in case it does fill up.

Cool, I forgot to post on league forums yesterday so I'll be doing that today. Weather or not it's going to explode on there I don't know. So submit them sooner than later in case it does fill up.
It probably will. Trust me.

Kata, don't tell them my secret strategy, k

Bump.

Team submissions are starting to come in, and just a little over a week until the sign up are over!

what time does it start?

It's on the schedule. 5:00pm PST / 8:00pm EST

Also heres the stream link for anyone who wants to watch
http://www.twitch.tv/misterstruts

Games are post-poned until tomorrow. Nobody was ready to go so please be ready for tomorrow. We're doing the whole thing tomorrow.

Games are post-poned until tomorrow. Nobody was ready to go so please be ready for tomorrow. We're doing the whole thing tomorrow.
Thank you

did they game not happen at 2 today?

not surprised at all that riot didn't support this and it was canceled in the end. lol.

did they game not happen at 2 today?

Nope, I got messaged left right and center that teams couldn't make it. It was a mix so I couldn't even switch things around. I wanted to do this but it's just stuffty timing I guess being at the end of school and all. I may just try to do it somewhere in the summer because then people will have more time. Again I'm sorry for letting it go, but things just weren't working out.

Summer would be great
Hopefully we'll also get more players then so Riot is more likely to supply prizes
unless there was a different complaint

Ahh damn, and nethog and I were in semifinals too. :c

well since we were the only team to win technically we won the tourney so technically we should get the prize

technically