Author Topic: Favorite Youtube poop quotes and videos  (Read 6436 times)

So I was just sitting around, when I decided to look up some youtube poops. this got me thinking to some of my favorite quotes that I've heared over the years of watching these ridiculous mash-ups. So, does anything come to mind?

"No one says Gaston to Gaston!" -Some video by Waxanator

"I live in a sign, I put up swamps!"- Some poop from Shrek

I'll think of others.

Eww... youtube poops
The nonsensical-ness of youtube poops makes me hate "random" humor sometimes. The only one I've ever liked  was "Intensive Gaston Unit" because it had Renards song as a catchy base. Other than that, they are virtually unfunny.
loel so randum fune loel!!!1!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:17:47 AM by Linkusofepica »

The nonsensical-ness of youtube poops makes me hate "random" humor sometimes. The only one I've ever liked  was "Intensive Gaston Unit" because it had Renards song as a catchy base. Other than that, they are virtually unfunny.

A runabout. I'LL STEAL IT. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!

You're confusing YTPMV with regular YTP. YTPMVs are supposed to just be music made out of video clips. Like "Intensive Gaston Unit", or this.

Guess I just think YTPMVS are a little more creative

big beat mario is a classic
i also like ytps that use characters in odd situations that are linear and not just random clips but those are hard to come by
you have to be in the mood i guess

"Tell me about th-"

"noforgetoffyoulittlestuff"

koth ytps are the only funny ones anymore

koth ytps are the only funny ones anymore

KoTH YTP's are gold.

I forgot the names of the videos.
Here are some quotes.
"This snapshot is an octagon!"
"Open the door open the door open the door open the door open the door... "
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:14:13 AM by Fastlex »