Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 57965 times)

Vyper:

Why don't you attack all the points we've made about your game instead of insulting and attacking us directly?

THIS IS TRUE, YOU MUST GO THROUGH THE MONSTERS AND TRAP CARDS BEFORE YOU CAN ATTACK THE LIFE POINTS.

LOL

Wait Vypers the ass who made this failure?

I read through this thread today, and I was appalled by the sheer ignorance and idiocy of these people. How the hell do you just ignore copyright laws like that? I think they are pretty stupid for using the names of two products with which they bear no affiliation, and ignoring us when we tell them it's wrong.

Those guys fail.

I nominate this the most idiotic thread on the forums. I mean, come one, are you guys seriously going to keep on ranting on and on OMG YU GUYS GUNNA GET SUED CANT WAIT FOR BADSPOT TO RRED THREAD FOR EPIC LAWSUIT OF BEWM.
Seriously, no one cares, and what really amazed me is that this dumb ass thread jumped from 7 pages to 17 IN ONE GOD DAMN DAY. And its all the same crap, over and over.

1. Dude: omg these guys are gunna get so sued
2. Guy: oh yeah ecant wait for BS to read the thread
3. Man: Hell yeah he will unleash pwnage lawsuit on these guys
4. Guy from any of the sites relating to BL source: <Insert fuel to the flame here>
Repeat from step 1.

If they want to make a game or whatever, go ahead and let them.

Again, you have insisted on ignoring my posts. I stated earlier do whatever the panda you want as far as making the game, but it will save you time if you just don't do it.

I read through this thread today, and I was appalled by the sheer ignorance and idiocy of these people. How the hell do you just ignore copyright laws like that? I think they are pretty stupid for using the names of two products with which they bear no affiliation, and ignoring us when we tell them it's wrong.

Those guys fail.

If they read one damn word I posted, (or anyone) they would realize this and make a "blockland" with totally different stuff like roblox, if they seriously insist.

LET THIS THREAD DIE.

The idiot trying to make "blockland:source" is obviously in way over his head and is not viewing this thread anymore.

All you guys are doing is repeating the same opinions over and over again and are arguing with each other even though you have the same opinions.

About two years ago I designed a game called "never surrender". I got a team of about twenty people together to work on it. It never happened. the sad part is that at the end we made our own competeters, splitting ourselfs into two groups after some stupid fight. Guess what the "company" name was? Dig. I still have the name that I amde up later, Digmaster. This will fail horrible, after they spend hours on designing the crappy thing, and maby even buying stuff.

Althrough Never Surrender was WAY more possible (our dreams weren't, like buildings that you can blow up in funny ways, and people rebuilding) But it could happen, and it wauld be a pownsom game (Only WAY to much like half-life....Oh well.)

Locked; There were epic lulz involved, and if they want to make their game, they can. What everyone is doing is telling them what will happen, but they don't quite understand that.

That is the two sentence summary of this thread.

And BL:S devs, no, Badspot did not lock this thread, I did.