Poll

how do you stop the fall

cushion?
3 (60%)
something else
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Blockland - WE'RE GONNA HIT OH stuff  (Read 5373 times)

Note: Before you go nuts and say this is a copy of TheKid's, it isn't, there is going to be a different storyline of the adventure thing.
You're a blockhead, looking around the main menu of Blockland, and you don't know where to go to, there are buttons you can't really recognize but kind of know what they do.
You look down at your hands, they seem to have outlines like the rest of your body, you dont really care and go on thinking where you should go.
You seem to have appeared in the main menu of Blockland, and want to join a server with other players, where do you want to go?

1. Join a server
2. Start a server
3. Edit your player
4. Options
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 05:04:55 PM by -Maxx- »

Edit player
You hit the button named "Player"
And a Table with selective clothing appears, along with yourself in a mirror, you try some new clothing on and you're all set for the clothing part.

You whip up some clothes and you feel confidence in yourself now that you have new clothing.

Wait a minute, it seems that the buttons have disappeared, you look to your left and they're there again.

download new face hack add-on that will do this

download new face hack add-on that will do this
You download it off of RTB, but you are scared to enable it since it might have yourself shoved out of the game.
Then you hit the button named "Delete" and delete the addon.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 02:50:17 AM by -Maxx- »

Rejecting this simply because it isn't even really relevant to the adventure thing.

:(

go to options
Options
You jump up and hit the button named "Options", nothing is happening.

Try later.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 03:14:53 AM by -Maxx- »

I am going to make more pictures tomorrow, I can't really do anything for the rest of the night.
Please suggest how the adventure thing should be going.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 03:24:53 AM by -Maxx- »

oh my god you should meet iloveparsnips!