Author Topic: Pick-Up Power-Ups - Core v2, Double Score, Rebound, Shock Absorber  (Read 15473 times)

see i made these things as alpha colas and no one remembers them.
either way going to add these into this pack as power-ups just to join the family (no they won't remain sodas, also need to clear up some crappy code.)
also i know a way of making shield block damage either way, going to add that in
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:25:06 PM by Alphadin »

either way going to add these into this pack as power-ups just to join the family (no they won't remain sodas)
also i know a way of making shield block damage either way, going to add that in
It would be awesome to have a bubble shield. Which literally block the projectiles or damage players who bump into them. Maybe breaking after 3 or so things hit it.

Of course, it wouldn't block radius damage or raycasts, but at least the radius damage would be reduced naturally simply because the explosion is happening further from the player.

Would it be possible to have a mystery powerup that could have any of the effects?

Would it be possible to have a mystery powerup that could have any of the effects?
Of course.
It would be awesome to have a bubble shield. Which literally block the projectiles or damage players who bump into them. Maybe breaking after 3 or so things hit it.

Of course, it wouldn't block radius damage or raycasts, but at least the radius damage would be reduced naturally simply because the explosion is happening further from the player.
Couldn't the bubble shield be a static shape with collision?

Aw I was really hoping these were for speedkarts

Still cool though

either way going to add these into this pack as power-ups just to join the family (no they won't remain sodas, also need to clear up some crappy code.)

well the reason nobody cared was because they were such a blatant rip-off of what i had already done

everyone already knew what to expect

this has it's own character and can stand by itself (which is the best way to do a homage, after all)

challenge accepted. (maybe later yes.)
well the reason nobody cared was because they were such a blatant rip-off of what i had already done

everyone already knew what to expect

this has it's own character and can stand by itself (which is the best way to do a homage, after all)
fair point

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 04:07:48 PM by Fastlex »

Are you going to make a GTA skin for these?

huh?

update is probably going to be ready later today

GTA Has these?

Will deffinetly use these.

I used the Alpha Cola's all the time.
What are you talking about?

updated.
the new core version adds a whiteout on pickup.

Weren't you and someone else making these?
Not anymore because Brian Smith...

Going to add series 3, aka the damage colas in powerup form, along with a core update which would allow for new tricks and a fix. I will also update each powerup with RTB prefs.
After all that I'll start doing series 4.