Author Topic: Omegle vsomethingsomething  (Read 14363 times)

Code: [Select]
You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hello!
You and the stranger both like blf.
You: Hello.
Stranger: hello
You: Dis is the song when looking for the wizard
Stranger: SLut you?
You: Slut you!
Stranger: ok sorry
You: Whats your BLF name
You: hmmmmmm
Stranger: BLF ? means?
Are you loving serious :c

BADSPOT IS COMING!!

Code: [Select]
You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hello!
You and the stranger both like blf.
You: Hello.
Stranger: hello
You: Dis is the song when looking for the wizard
Stranger: SLut you?
You: Slut you!
Stranger: ok sorry
You: Whats your BLF name
You: hmmmmmm
Stranger: BLF ? means?
Are you loving serious :c
I thought it was "Bi Lesbian friend" like a shortened gbltgwhatever
Edit. Who the richard is kelblock
Who's reciting evanescence?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 08:57:46 PM by Mardalf »




Wouldn't it be smarter to use Blockland?



Quote
You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hello!
You and the stranger both like blf, and blockland forums.
You: Hey
Stranger: Hey.
Stranger: Kel'Block here.
Stranger: You?
You: halonerfer28
Stranger: Well... Hai
You: lol
You: thats not my name in bl
Stranger: Ahh
You: on the forums yes
Stranger: Well I am unable to find it. :L
You: in-game: Leon S. Kennedy
Stranger: I swear, I know that name.
You: woops
Stranger: Maybe I've seen you before...
You: halonerfer29*
You: heh
Stranger: :L
You: get those mixed up all the time
Stranger: Happens
You: welp, time to post this on the topic
Stranger: God damnit, this is amusing.
Stranger: Go ahead.
Stranger: Tell them I said hi.
You: okay
Stranger has disconnected.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 09:56:31 PM by KelBlock »

when people ask for kik I say this



« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 11:52:58 PM by Steve5452 »