Author Topic: I'm being asked for my key over and over again  (Read 686 times)

Except this time, RTB is not running and it occurs after I restart my computer. It even happens with a clean installation.

My local IP has always been 192.168.1.100, and my regular IP is static, so nothing of that sort should be causing it.

I'm on Arch Linux with Wine 1.5.30-2, which is the latest update for us; Wine is running Blockland under XP emulation. The game runs fine and even better in certain situations (e.g. having minimal shaders present when they're not on Windows).

Quote from: ip addr show
3: wlp12s0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state UP qlen 1000
    link/ether 00:1c:bf:a9:dd:c4 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    inet 192.168.1.100/24 brd 192.168.1.255 scope global wlp12s0
Do I need to keep an eye on the "link/ether 00:1c:bf:a9:dd:c4" to see if it changes? If so, would that be causing it?

(console.log given in case it's needed)

Blockland will ask for your key if you change networking devices. It probably thinks you've changed devices when in fact you have not. Are you using a wifi connection?

I also think its when you have a file that's read only.

Blockland will ask for your key if you change networking devices. It probably thinks you've changed devices when in fact you have not. Are you using a wifi connection?
wlp12s0 is a wifi device yes.
I also think its when you have a file that's read only.
uh, no.