Author Topic: British soldier "beheaded" outside barracks in Woolwich, UK  (Read 4178 times)

Well, that's awful, but I bet the people who did it were just trying to...

get head.

that wasn't even clever

that wasn't even clever
It also didnt make any sense. It was clear he was struggling to come up with a pun just for the sake of trying to be funny

Goddamn Islamic radicals/terrorist and their hacks.
just for the sake of trying to be funny
ahem
loving mondays
stop
just stop right there

It also didnt make any sense. It was clear he was struggling to come up with a pun just for the sake of trying to be funny
the joke was obviously not meant to be funny lol

just stop right there
yep because that was totally an attempt at humor. I played my laugh track when i clicked Post just to emphasize this

yep because that was totally an attempt at humor. I played my laugh track when i clicked Post just to emphasize this
My apologies, I guess. Oh well it was still pretty stupid anyways.

Two things
Russian soldiers captured by Chenchen rebels
New, small drug dealers in Mexico kidnapped by larger cartels
Beheading is common in those situations
But the man was beheaded on a base where stuff like that doesn't happen.

Two things
Russian soldiers captured by Chenchen rebels
New, small drug dealers in Mexico kidnapped by larger cartels
Beheading is common in those situations
Note "Russian" and "Mexico", in those countries, yes, they are common. However the UK... *shivers* I live nowhere near there luckily. Condolences and stuff to the guy :c

It's loving vile what happened to that soldier. He has no doubt been in Afghanistan, witnessed friends being injured or possibly worse, killed, and then comes home to this? I'm honestly ashamed to be living in Britain that this happened, and even more angered that people just stopped and started videoing it on their phones.

It also took twenty minutes for armed response to arrive. Twenty loving minutes. It takes 3 minutes to bleed to death, even less in some cases. This country's police force is a joke, along with the justice system. They'll no doubt be shoved into a cushy prison cell with all the benefits they can possibly get for what, 20 years minimum? Send them to hell to rot with their virgin brides.

My brother, who is in the British Army himself, was at a funeral for one of his friends killed in Afghan only a few weeks ago. It sickens me to think that our soldiers aren't even safe in their own country. I don't know if this has affected me more because I have a personal relation in the army.

I offer my full condolences and prayers to the family of the victim. No one deserves what happened to this man. Rest in Peace.

20 years in prison is a long time, Moonlight. And the soldier was obviously targeted because he was a soldier, and the terrorists don't give a stuff what he's been through. And what if the responders weren't anywhere near there? They could've been half an hour away.

20 years in prison is a long time, Moonlight. And the soldier was obviously targeted because he was a soldier, and the terrorists don't give a stuff what he's been through. And what if the responders weren't anywhere near there? They could've been half an hour away.
This was a terrorist attack, they made no attempt to run away, and instead started preaching to horrified onlookers. They hacked a man to death for forget sake, 20 years is by no where near enough. If people think the only way to get their message across is through terror then I honestly don't know what to think.

London, the capital of the UK. The busiest city in the whole of the country. It's also an army barracks, a place of high security which is monitored by both the police and the army itself. It also, doesn't actually take that long to get through London, hence why we have secluded bus/cycle lanes, which are also for use for emergency vehicles. Twenty minutes is far too long for 2 idiots running about the streets with firearms and knives/machetes.

loving mondays

Laughed a little too hard at this.
I might be a tribal.

the joke was obviously not meant to be funny lol

Then why make the joke?

20 years is no where near enough
I have always believed that if you take someones life on purpose (crime wise), yours should be taken aswell.
Doesnt work like that in some countries sadly