Author Topic: MaroonCacti is back!  (Read 4086 times)


Because badspot hates everyone and his word is final no matter how wrong he is.
If you're going to hold a grudge for something he was inclined to do, you could do the smart thing and stop giving him your money.


If you're going to hold a grudge for something he was inclined to do, you could do the smart thing and stop giving him your money.
Hes mad at Badspot for revoking his keys, don't argue.


Because badspot hates everyone and his word is final no matter how wrong he is.
That seems less likely than Lando being awful.

I only came back to see you sweetcheeks ~


I'm pretty sure I have you on Skype but never talk to you. So um why?

I'm pretty sure I have you on Skype but never talk to you. So um why?
Is it unheard of to come back to the forum after a ban?

WHY ARE YOU NOT CERULEANCACTI

Is it unheard of to come back to the forum after a ban?
Yes. It is entirely unheard of here.
You have broken a long lasting tradition of these forums, and for that, you shall paaay!

Now give everyone a kiss to make up for it

Well after the needing an ID it's been seen less.


pics of your foot or gtfo

Revoked Maroon
went back to his room
only to find Badspot's website

and BlueCacti walked out
posting about
good old Maroon's revival

well, just make sure you don't devote this topic to revenge against badspot because that's how everybody gets banned within the first 5 minutes of their new accounts.