Author Topic: MaroonCacti is back!  (Read 4070 times)

welcome back my bb gun gurrrl :^)


well we all knew that though, and we are pretty much sucking maroons richard at this point
What do you mean?

Welcome back son
I've missed you. Have the men begun setting up the encampment?

Maroon I consider you my worst enemy

prepare to fight me

fisticuffs, no shirts in a thunderstorm on a red muscle car's hood


Read this fully before taking a stuff on my head, and yelling out "OH MY GOD YOU handicap WHY DID YOU BUY MAROON A KEY (insert insults here).

Don't flame me, I bought Maroon a key today because of these reasons.
1. He got revoked, for in my opinion no reason because he didn't do anything.
2. I felt sorry for him, and hes one of the best people that I've found so far on the internet.
I didn't want him to have to stuff up 20$ himself for a new key, so I bought it for him, before you go any further, we're not sharing it, I bought it for him, for his use.
Badspot, please do not revoke me and Maroon, etc, Maroon never did anything, and I only bought maroon a key, I trust him with using it since I know he will not give lando a account again, I trust him with this key he now owns and uses.
I had 40$ left on my ICE card, so hey, why not get myself a new steam game, at the same time buy maroon a key since I know he did NOTHING except give Lando a account, which back then he didn't know that Lando was going to do stuff with the master server.
I once again, trust him with this key, Badspot, please do not revoke me and Maroon, as I haven't done anything except help Maroon back onto his feet with a fresh new key for Blockland.
Once again, Badspot, please do not revoke me and Maroon as Maroon did NOT do anything since he was innocent in the first place.

Please do not revoke us, Maroon is innocent, and I never did anything to do with Lando.
why did you say "do not revoke us" like 100 times lol

why did you say "do not revoke us" like 100 times lol
Because, Maroon gave lando a account, and I don't want to get revoked for giving Maroon a key.

I gave Maxwell a key and we're both fine.

Because, Maroon gave lando a account, and I don't want to get revoked for giving Maroon a key.
why would you assume that he would do that?



Because, Maroon gave lando a account, and I don't want to get revoked for giving Maroon a key.
there's a huge difference between maroon giving lando that account and you giving maroon this key

Blue is the new Red
are you trying to step on my motherloving TURF?!?!

are you trying to step on my motherloving TURF?!?!

Calm down, BlueGajin.