Author Topic: MaroonCacti is back!  (Read 4071 times)


Revoked Maroon
went back to his room
only to find Badspot's website

and BlueCacti walked out
posting about
good old Maroon's revival

oh my god how do you work this magic

oh my god how do you work this magic
the greater question is why nobody loving notices it

but srsly put me in your sig cacti


pls

the greater question is why nobody loving notices it

but srsly put me in your sig cacti


pls
done.

Revoked Maroon
went back to his room
only to find Badspot's website

and BlueCacti walked out
posting about
good old Maroon's revival

I don't get it



good god have you never listened to Rocky Racoon
what?


Calm down, man. The Beatles aren't everyone's thing.



the Beatles jesus christ dude what the hell
thought you were talking about the rockoons or something lol
but until now I'd never heard of that song! I've heard of many others of theirs, just not that one

Read this fully before taking a stuff on my head, and yelling out "OH MY GOD YOU handicap WHY DID YOU BUY MAROON A KEY (insert insults here).

Don't flame me, I bought Maroon a key today because of these reasons.
1. He got revoked, for in my opinion no reason because he didn't do anything.
2. I felt sorry for him, and hes one of the best people that I've found so far on the internet.
I didn't want him to have to stuff up 20$ himself for a new key, so I bought it for him, before you go any further, we're not sharing it, I bought it for him, for his use.
Badspot, please do not revoke me and Maroon, etc, Maroon never did anything, and I only bought maroon a key, I trust him with using it since I know he will not give lando a account again, I trust him with this key he now owns and uses.
I had 40$ left on my ICE card, so hey, why not get myself a new steam game, at the same time buy maroon a key since I know he did NOTHING except give Lando a account, which back then he didn't know that Lando was going to do stuff with the master server.
I once again, trust him with this key, Badspot, please do not revoke me and Maroon, as I haven't done anything except help Maroon back onto his feet with a fresh new key for Blockland.
Once again, Badspot, please do not revoke me and Maroon as Maroon did NOT do anything since he was innocent in the first place.

Please do not revoke us, Maroon is innocent, and I never did anything to do with Lando.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 09:48:07 PM by -Maxx- »

well we all knew that though, and we are pretty much sucking maroons richard at this point