Author Topic: Gots me anotha' yeer under me belt  (Read 3271 times)

Appy birthday to me. :DD

Even though its really suppose to be on the 25th I have to take advantage of the cake on my profile.

Haveth yeppers ay joyful boorthday

Haveth yeppers ay joyful boorthday
r yoo avin a giggle ther m8

r yoo avin a giggle ther m8
nay me buddy, wha's yer suspicions 'boot?

nay me buddy, wha's yer suspicions 'boot?
If u be jokstin m8 i'll bash ye fookin ead in I sware on me mum

My b day is on the 25th also :O

My b day is on the 25th also :O
there are a lot of birthdays in May apparently




If u be jokstin m8 i'll bash ye fookin ead in I sware on me mum
u wot m8

If u be jokstin m8 i'll bash ye fookin ead in I sware on me mum
well i be jokin' so yers jus' gon hav' to brace 'tis 6'3" feet o' handsom n' muscle m8.

well i be jokin' so yers jus' gon hav' to brace 'tis 6'3" feet o' handsom n' muscle m8.
'Ello 'Ello 'Ello, wha's all this then????

aye' happy birthday mate!

gret many thank teh' al oove ya ruddy dogs.