Author Topic: New Nickelodeon show receives positive reviews?!  (Read 2449 times)

No way!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjay_and_Craig#Reception

That can't possibly be right. I myself watched it myself. The animation and music was great, but the plot and characters are awful. The show is nothing more than a disgusting mess of juvenile humor consisting of butts, pizza, and creepy-ass body and facial expressions. Now believe me, it's not the worst Nick has ever produced, but boy, I'm puzzles to see good reception for this asinine television show.

Sure, because THAT is so smart and funny like critics say it is!

animation is getting crappier and crappier. its like people actually enjoy lazy slapped together shows these days x.x

"consisted of juvenile humor"
its a loving cartoon, go watch the history channel

They're trying to revive the old random dumb humor.

It can't be done.

My fav cartoon nowadays is Bob's Burgers hands down.

It's on Fox's Sunday Animation Domination along with Family Guy and all of those crappy shows by Seth McFarlane. It's so much better than any of those other garbo fox shows.  

"consisted of juvenile humor"
its a loving cartoon, go watch the history channel
Cartoons can have clever writing and humor that is entertaining for more than just children.  Just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean it should be garbage.

Can't say it's exactly good for kids to be watching senseless garbage either...  

Heck even old nick shows like Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern life had some adult jokes.

Heck even old nick shows like Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern life had some adult jokes.
Exactly.  Spongebob, too.

Don't see how this show could get past a rating of 1/10.

the critics are most likely looking in the eyes of children

Err, Rocko's Modern Life was nothing but adult jokes.

Critics've degraded too