Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Thief Unit -TRIPLE WHAMMY-  (Read 151297 times)

The file for season 1 are up for download!
http://www.mediafire.com/?qs2wfmbpj5w5zjp
If you want to look through my files and see how I organize stuff
yeh
wow, you are surprisingly organized

i don't even save my images, i just end up keeping them on the desktop and deleting them when it gets too crowded

wow, you are surprisingly organized

i don't even save my images, i just end up keeping them on the desktop and deleting them when it gets too crowded
Thank
Its easier for me to update this way
Its also fun to name the files
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 03:52:03 PM by Legoboss »

honestly i think it would be easier if you organized your updates into dated folders so you have a time sense of when you last updated and what happened when.

like 7-9-13 update [short blurb on what the update is]

in the folder would be everything regarding that update: post text, raw paint.net file, and exported .pngs

that way you have easy reference to old files and won't ever get lost.

and then have a separate folder for things you'll refer to often, like a 1-file character sheet containing everyone's character sprites, or rooms that you'll use multiple times (like a ship bridge, for outer rim)

Not updating till tomorrow
Sorry
Life happened

Not updating till tomorrow
Sorry
Life happened
go do whatever you need to do
its better to satisfy your parents and do stuff first so you can keep updating, instead of intentionally subverting them and then stopping yourself from being able to update in the first place when they find out.

this is all assuming "life" is referring to parents

go do whatever you need to do
its better to satisfy your parents and do stuff first so you can keep updating, instead of intentionally subverting them and then stopping yourself from being able to update in the first place when they find out.

this is all assuming "life" is referring to parents
Nope
Its because I am setting up websites for my friends
And because food
And because I'm in rio, and there is a four hour time difference, so yeh
My parents aren't here anyways.
my grandparents are.

My body is ready for tomorrow

Today IS tommorow, you posted the thing about tommorow yesterday. Didn't you mean in 2 days?

Today IS tommorow, you posted the thing about tommorow yesterday. Didn't you mean in 2 days?
he changed release date

Run, run!
While you still can!

Run, run!
While you still can!
Fan art good yes
more is good also