Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Thief Unit -TRIPLE WHAMMY-  (Read 152990 times)

>Sono: Travel farther than most of the people are going, and look around the building and go inside the cleanest-ish one. Also make sure no one is on his trail as well.

His robotic hand can be anything. Like any kind of tools, but the only negative thing about his weapons is that they're weak from the battles he went through in his life
Uh no
Op.

Look through the ruins for a weapon and look in that broken building. While your at it, flip the bird at that red guy smiley face guy
no that's a bad idea
"In that broken building"
Which.

ask about the scar.

Something black goes across your vision and you feel blood trickling down your face.

Oh hey what.
I was off for 2 hours and this happens without me ;~;
Well anyway:
>Mike: Go into the building behind me and look in there.
>>Sebastian: Try to stealthily follow someone.

>Cobalt: Break through the nearest door and look around. Also check that nobody is following.
william: investigate building on the far left

wave your hair like a drama queen, and take your entrance into the building to the right of you

Its really dark in this room, you wonder why.

>Matt: Collect nearest plant for digestion on a later occasion.
>Decepti: Look through the small ruin that you can't even tell is a building anymore that's right infront of me
>Mondo: Suggest to Brickcake that the group should split into two, with Brick being the leader of one and Mondo the other. He was pushed to the side by cobalt, and is in mud.

um
um
what do i find
>glisten shoulder armor in sunlight to show off and wipe off mud then go ahead and actually search that small ruin that you can't even tell is a building anymore that's right infront of me and try to find something

um
um
what do i find
>glisten shoulder armor in sunlight to show off then go ahead and actually search that small ruin that you can't even tell is a building anymore that's right infront of me and try to find something
You are in it
You don't find anything but vines
Why would he hide something right next to where you guys start.

hey wtf man
i said for my character to investigate the building on the far right

>Mondo: Help Brickcake up and lead everyone who has yet to leave into an unexplored building, since being covered in mud is a serious handicap and therefore Brickcake is unable to lead.

Why would he hide something right next to where you guys start.[/center]
hey
you never know
sometimes the best things are in the most obvious spots

>go back and walk into the building behind me, make sure it looks stable on the inside.

>sebastian: burst in and shout to terrify that guy

hey wtf man
i said for my character to investigate the building on the far right
You need to do
>:(name here)
Its hard to keep track.

Oh, and you should really follow the commands in order, since I suggested the group split up before anyone left.... Now I look like an idiot.

Starch: enter the building you're on

>sebastian: burst in and shout to terrify that guy
How much you wanna bet that you'll give him/her a heart attack?

How much you wanna bet that you'll give him/her a heart attack?
if they did die it would be fabulous